Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #31
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

View Post Originally Posted by madkinzcash
yeah that happens a lot when I'm remakng my profile. But I don't mind highlighting. I've came across a few profiles like that.
Same here! Now I know to use the "Preview" button.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:37 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

I agree.
Sometimes the text color is the same color as the text box color.
So I usually have to highlight what I posted to see it.
>.<
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 AM   #33
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Well its hard to make your profile perfect. So maybe if you highlight the text you can see it.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #34
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
I agree.
Sometimes the text color is the same color as the text box color.
So I usually have to highlight what I posted to see it.
>.<
Thanks, cookiemonster!

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Well its hard to make your profile perfect. So maybe if you highlight the text you can see it.
Thanks for your opinion! An easy way is to use the "Preview" button also when you're changing your profile

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-12-2009 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #35
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait! How do you change your text color?
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #36
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the suggestion DL! Congrats on the new rep box!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #37
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

We all know {hopefully} that if something happens like that,

Than you can..

1. Highlight the text
2. Change the color of the text on your own message
3. Or click the "Hide user customizations" button

But don't you think having the text color readable is just so less bother?

Great thread!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #38
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I know. It is really annoying - sometimes I change the color to make it readable.
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #39
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I agree. It especcially annoys me when it is the default too.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #40
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Wait! How do you change your text color?
Go to your profile, and click "Customize Profile" (I think that's what it says) near your username. There should be an option where you can change the text color.

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
Thanks for the suggestion DL! Congrats on the new rep box!
Thanks, TP!

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
We all know {hopefully} that if something happens like that,

Than you can..

1. Highlight the text
2. Change the color of the text on your own message
3. Or click the "Hide user customizations" button

But don't you think having the text color readable is just so less bother?

Great thread!
Thanks, van!

Yes, those are all options- thanks for posting them!

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
Yes, I know. It is really annoying - sometimes I change the color to make it readable.
Same here But I understand that sometimes people do it on accident.

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I agree. It especcially annoys me when it is the default too.
Thanks, Lexi! Agreed.
Closed