Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

Hi there!

I've noticed a lot of members here have pictures or the same color background as the text in the text box. It's hard to read sometimes and it's tiring to have to highlight the words I've typed every so often to make sure there aren't any typos. It would be nice if those who do that to change the font color to a more visible color, or just change the background of the text box.

Thanks so much for reading! This is NOT intended to offend those that do have this. It's just a suggestion for those who do have this on their profile. I understand that this could be an accident sometimes.

Feel free to post opinions/suggestions/criticism.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

I've noticed that, too! Thanks!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
I've noticed that, too! Thanks!
Thanks, clublab
Old 03-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I agree! I hope my profile isn't like this..... I didn't think that the way you frazed (Spelling?) it was offensive at all. Don't worry people who have this, she never meant to call you out, but it can be difficult to have a conversation when you have to highlight things.

Giving you a *REP*
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100
I agree! I hope my profile isn't like this..... I didn't think that the way you frazed (Spelling?) it was offensive at all. Don't worry people who have this, she never meant to call you out, but it can be difficult to have a conversation when you have to highlight things.

Giving you a *REP*
Thanks, ilovewebkinz!

No, your profile is fine. Your text box is white and the font is readable because it's black (and Courier New font isn't hard to read).

I love to talk to people, but sometimes it's hard to write out everything I want to say because it's hard to read.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

totally,
i hate that!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread; I completely agree with you!
I always try to make sure the colors on my profile are easy to read.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Desigher
Great thread; I completely agree with you!
I always try to make sure the colors on my profile are easy to read.
Thanks, Dani!

Same here- I don't have any flashing images and the font color in my text box is purposely darker than the text box itself.

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by leah_hope93
totally,
i hate that!
Thanks, Leah!

Same here- I know sometimes it's coincidental though

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-10-2009 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, it'very annoying. Thanks for making this thread!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
I agree, it'very annoying. Thanks for making this thread!
Thanks for posting!

---------- Dogluver620 added 86 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I wanted to add that many members haven't been doing this, but some have.

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed