Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #1
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink Profile Posting [Just a Reminder.] New members look here!

This is just a small reminder for all the new members!
Whenever someone posts on your profile will a fun greeting, a silly picture or anything else, you want to respond back to them right?
Well, if you are in such a rush to respond, that you post it on your own profile, that person may not see your reply.
Profile messages are like PMs; your profile is your inbox and thats where people leave mail. You get a message as well if someone posts on your profile, so.....

The point is, if your telling your friend something, to make sure they read it, click on their little avatar, go to their profile, and then type up your message.

[ I know all you old members know this, It's just a tip to those who don't.]

Last edited by FOREIGN; 12-28-2008 at 08:37 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Profile Posting [Just a Reminder.] New members look here!

That's a great reminder, Foreign. Yesterday, I went posting Christmas Graphics on all of the people on my friends list, and I came across some messages that people had posted on their profile that were directed towards me. I never saw them, because they did not post on mine, and I never got a notification.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Yeah, you never know when someone will respond
Good reminder.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Yeah, I know. Some people only post on there profile for there responses, not the other person's.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
Banned
098765432112345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know.........
098765432112345 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

thanks for reminding people. some people dont know that (:
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the reminder!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 098765432112345
I know.........
I didn't say all the new members didn't know, I just said this was for those who didn't. For the first few weeks I was here, I had no idea at all. The people I talked with must've been mighty frustrated. xD
Old 12-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I never knew that! Thanks for reminding us.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
montanarose9

Yeah, when I became a webkinz I posted replies on my profile. It won't give you any notifacation if you don't post on thier profile. Great Reminder! The people might think you're avoiding them!
Closed