Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Profile Pictures Used On Profiles

Hi there!

I was just wondering if it's possible to use profile pictures as the picture that shows when posting. That's kind of confusing, so I'll explain.

Right now my profile picture is an elephant. But when I post on others' profiles, my avatar is my regular one that I use when posting on threads. I want to use the elephant avatar on others' profiles.

I would love to use the profile picture one as the avatar that shows up when you post on others' profiles. I know some people don't prefer that, so maybe it could be optional.

Thanks so much for reading!

Last edited by Dogluver620; 04-07-2009 at 09:23 PM..
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Profile Pictures Used On Profiles

that would be really cool

great idea
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by trueblue
that would be really cool

great idea
Thanks trueblue!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Mm... that would be nice, but I prefer having my avatar show up. I could get confusing. But at the same time, it would be a nice option to have for people who change their avvies all of the time.
Hope that made sense xDD

[rep]
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

you know what? that is a really creative idea! i don't think i have ever heard it before!

i think i would like to be able to do this, because my reputation for wanting an iphone has sort of gone down ever since i changed my avvie. it would be nice to be able to use it as my picture while chatting with friends.

i really don't have much else to say on this, only that i think it is a great idea and i really hope vBulletin can do it

rep to you!

whoops...i have to spread the love (it never seems to let me give it to you...)
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
Mm... that would be nice, but I prefer having my avatar show up. I could get confusing. But at the same time, it would be a nice option to have for people who change their avvies all of the time.
Hope that made sense xDD

[rep]
Thanks, luckypenny!

That made sense Thanks for pointing that out!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
you know what? that is a really creative idea! i don't think i have ever heard it before!

i think i would like to be able to do this, because my reputation for wanting an iphone has sort of gone down ever since i changed my avvie. it would be nice to be able to use it as my picture while chatting with friends.

i really don't have much else to say on this, only that i think it is a great idea and i really hope vBulletin can do it

rep to you!

whoops...i have to spread the love (it never seems to let me give it to you...)
Thanks Bob!

I hope vBulletin can do it too. I remember your iPhone- I kind of wish we could have two avatars! I was torn between using my elephant avatar and the one I'm using now, so that's how I came up with this idea.

Don't worry about it, I can't either
Old 04-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I like it! It'd be much nicer then the avatars. Sometimes, we don't use an avater on the forum, so we get stuck with a "?" avvie when we're posting on profiles. Personaly, I think those are kinda ugly; it'd be nice to have your profile pic there for a change

Great Idea DL!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

great idea
I think that would be good for some of us, but I like to remember people by avatar.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #9
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

That's a really great idea! Rep for you! I love my profile picture, its a Puffin!
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #10
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I like it! It'd be much nicer then the avatars. Sometimes, we don't use an avater on the forum, so we get stuck with a "?" avvie when we're posting on profiles. Personaly, I think those are kinda ugly; it'd be nice to have your profile pic there for a change

Great Idea DL!
Thanks, Lake! Yeah, that happened to me before, so I had to change it.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
great idea
I think that would be good for some of us, but I like to remember people by avatar.
Thanks, tarsky! Yes, that would be good for some of us but some of us don't really need it

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
That's a really great idea! Rep for you! I love my profile picture, its a Puffin!
Thanks stbernard! It's so cute!
Closed