Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Profile page contest?

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Do you mean decorating our profiles for a contest? If so, I really like it. It'd be something Webkinz Insider could do, but it might take a little while to look at every single entry.
Yes, your own profile page on WI.
View Post Originally Posted by yummy98
That would be cool but still VERY long!
Yes it would take some time.
View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
That would be fun, but hard to do. People might steal other people's ideas very fast.
Thank you for your support!
View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I think it could work, but it would take to long to judge, some people might steal other's ideas and it might get too competitive because you would be able to change it at any time.
Good point!
View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Unless they took a screen pic and posted it on a thread.
Great idea!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
What a great idea! I'm sure that this would be something that could be done...with a screen pic of your profile posted into a thread...Great idea!
Thank you
View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Yeah sounds like fun!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Cool! Sounds fun!
I know
View Post Originally Posted by EminemFan
I like the idea of a profile contest, but maybe just a normal one, not related to ww or holidays?
Thanks, we will see what topic they will choose. Either way it would be really fun!
watatatow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #12

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

this is a good idea, but it would be too difficult seeing as wi has a lot of members & it would take to long to judge all of them great thinking! [:
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #13
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

It sounds a bit tricky, but certainly fun!!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #14

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
this is a good idea, but it would be too difficult seeing as wi has a lot of members & it would take to long to judge all of them great thinking! [:
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
It sounds a bit tricky, but certainly fun!!
I agree!
watatatow is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #15
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

It would be interesting, but there are thousands of WI members whom would be wanting to participate. Who would look at each profile to choose?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #16
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

A WI staff member wouldn't have to make a contest for this, anyone on here could.

To be entered in the contest, I think you would just take a screenshot of your post, and then post that onto the contest thread. If the contest were to be for everyone on WI, and every single profile would be looked at, that would get way out of control. Posting a screenshot of your profile would work much better. It would be much more organized, and then, there wouldn't be wasted time looking at profiles of people who didn't do anything for the contest.

Last edited by Tullylover97; 10-14-2010 at 07:19 PM..
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #17
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This sounds like fun and also very useful. I have kept the same profile background and colors for over a year. I love it but a contest might make me change it LOL.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #18

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

That sounds great!!!! I like the idea with a screen pic, so you aren't able to change it!!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #19
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

yeah thats a good idea but maybe people would steal other people pictures and stuff.
lolbno is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #20
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

A profile contest would be awesome, in my opinion! It would be great to see everyone's entries, because we have a lot of talented designers here.

And as for the "changing profile" or "stealing designs" problems, a picture of your entry on the contest thread would solve that immediately.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree, s e c r e t ni n j a, t.r.