Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Profile Option :)

Thanks DL! I'm going to do it now!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Thanks DL! I'm going to do it now!

No problem. I think that's pretty useful but I'm really open to anyone who leaves me a message on my profile so I probably won't be using that.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #13
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I agree to a point but this site is so safe and secure. Your profile doesn't have any personal information or anything so what do you have to hide? I agree with the privacy on some sites but with WI, I don't see it as a necessary measure. Plus, I love meeting new friends through profiles!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
webkinz_lvr~

Yeah. but how would they add you or PM you? They should make it so they send you a message saying. "May I please view your profile, (INSERT NAME HERE)"
Old 02-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lvr~
Yeah. but how would they add you or PM you? They should make it so they send you a message saying. "May I please view your profile, (INSERT NAME HERE)"
One way is to click on their username on a post they've made and click the link: "Add ____ to Buddies."
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Profile Option :)

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
I think that might be a cool idea...
But what if someone has no friends? They couldn't see anybody's profile which I think isn't nice..

Rep!

You could PM them, and ask them to be your friend! Thanks for the reps everyone!

---------- badena2 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I agree to a point but this site is so safe and secure. Your profile doesn't have any personal information or anything so what do you have to hide? I agree with the privacy on some sites but with WI, I don't see it as a necessary measure. Plus, I love meeting new friends through profiles!
Well, it would be your choice to turn it on or off. Also, I know it is secure, but sometimes you don't want people to look at your profile because of your albums. You could also PM to ask to be their friend.

Last edited by badena2; 02-21-2009 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange