Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Profile Music?

Hi there! I was thinking, what would be a nice way to jazz up our profiles? Then it hit me. Why not Profile Music? It would just be another box where we could play one of our downloaded music, so when someone is having a conversation with us, or while we are editing our profiles, we could listen to one of our favorite songs! Let me know if you support, or this could work out, because I do know it's available on vBulletin, and it would be great to listen to my favorite song.
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: Profile Music?

That would be a cool idea, I think.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Coooool! That would be sick
Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Hey Price! Although this is a great idea, I believe the thought has been turned down before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this music would be for everyone to listen to? If it was only for you, why not listen to a free radio such as Pandora.com or even your own iTunes? C:

The moderators already have a lot on their plate, and making sure the music that gets uploaded is safe and clean is another huge job. It just isn't realistic on a family friendly, all-ages forum.

I like your creative thinking, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work out. It's been discussed before, with the final say of "no".

EDIT-- Here are some past threads on the subject:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...od-bad-643631/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/music-648980/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gs-our-545769/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ofiles-537400/

Here's the search results. There are many, many, more.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9&pp=10&page=2

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 09-08-2011 at 01:02 PM..
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Okay tiger. It would be for everyone to listen to, not just me.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-09-2011, 12:44 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This idea has been suggested many times in the past and is not in the works for a very simple reason: Everyone is already free to play music, while on WI. There are so many ways to do this that one cannot list them all. There is nothing to be gained by having your music come through WI.

And if it's for everyone to listen to the same music, we all know that you can't please everyone. Musical tastes differ too much for this to be feasible.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed