Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Profile info/fuctions/options (?)

I really need this info somewhere in the wiki 'cause I rarely use this particular profile function and can never remember how to access it back.
What I'm talking about is that [magic W] comment thingy in the Forums that shows up between your profile name and the avatar pic. Apparently I somehow stumbled across it at one point and put in the comment [Christmas is here!] next to that W.
Now, it's past, I was trying to remove/change it and cannot for the life of my remember how I did it. In the WI Wiki, you have a page titled [Avatars and Signatures] that has a pic of this item from the Forums (showing profile name, W comment item, Avatar and Signature) but has info referring only to the Avatar and Signature.
D'you think you can add how to access/change the W comment (under the profile name) to this particular wiki page? And, what it's actually called? Somehow I get the feeling that it isn't quite called [that magic W comment].
The reason why I'm asking for it to be added to the Avatars and Signatures page in the wiki is that I'm pretty sure I've asked about it before in the Forums but have since forgotten how to change that comment and really don't want to keep asking about in the forums every single time I want to change it.Tks for your time.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 01-07-2012 at 04:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #2

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: Profile info/fuctions/options (?)

You can currently find it under "Edit Your Details" under User CP.
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze
You can currently find it under "Edit Your Details" under User CP.
Yep!
And just type in the little box next to the

mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Pretty much what mickey said above. Go to user CP, click edit details, and scrolll down til you see the . Then just type whatever you want!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

In order to do this, you need to go to your User CP near the top left of your screen. When you click on it, you will see a list of different things. One of the things it says is 'Edit Your Details'. When you click on that, it will take you to another page. When you get there, scroll down near the bottom. There, you will see a . Next to the is space for you to type. That is where you are able to type the things you want, whether it's about a holiday, a special event, etc. as long as it's appropriate.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
oh wow, oh my= oh mo

Ferretluver is just really niceFerretluver is just really nice

also, when ur at ur profile you can click customize profile (at the top), and change the color of ur profile, and do some other neat stuff too
Ferretluver is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Yeah, they don't need it in the Wiki because there are many threads about this in the forum, and its on some of the WI guides
The Wiki is more of an info source rather then a guide
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I agree with serendipitydoda......I also can't seem to find/acess this (and other info) when I want/need it.

There are many new(er) members...and shy ones...or just tech inept like me (actually I'm 2 of three) that aren't comfortable always asking what seems like a dumb question for help.....since I know that the answer should be right there in my face........and BTW, I was trying to figure this out also.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

All you have to do is go into your user control panel and into details beside the w and type in what you are wanting it to say
cherrio12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!