Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default is this a problem for you too??

i have a problem/and a suggestion for wi. if you like to dct, or chat on fast threads, you probably know how its so annoying when you sometimes click the tags on accident and then your post gets poofed, so you have to retype it xP
i was wondering (if its even possibal) if the staff can either put the tags in a place where we wont click on it (like maybe UNDER the quick reply box) or if they can put them in a drop down arrow so we dont have to go through accidentally clicking them on fast threads. is this do-able?? please reply!!
jellydonut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: is this a problem for you too??

Did you try clicking the back space on your browser when you do that? I think I've done that myself, and it still has what you typed. But this is a good suggestion, not sure if this is possible though
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Did you try clicking the back space on your browser when you do that? I think I've done that myself, and it still has what you typed. But this is a good suggestion, not sure if this is possible though
i click the back arrow, and what i typed is always gone. maybe its just my browser, i use firefox.
but yeah, if someone posts before you right when your about to press 'quick reply' the screen moves right over the tags
i suggested this because i was writing a very long post and this happened when i was going to submit it
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Sorry that happened to you. I don't think you can hide the tags though.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I've had that happen where I accidentally hit Previous Thread instead of Post Quick Reply, but it doesn't happen too often.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yep, this is a major problem for me! On a very fast thread, right as I click post, someone else posts causing the screen to move up and me to accidentally click a tag. I hit the back arrow and it goes back to the thread, but my post is deleted. It's really annoying!
hooray101 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #7
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

^
|
|
Same here.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
when you select go advanced it'll keep what you've typed, but not in quick reply
000000005 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #9
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I don't know if it works for you, try next time it does that to go back to that page and click the quick reply box and press Control and Z at the same time. I hope it works!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Wait, the quick reply box is under the tags. How can you accidentally hit a tag instead of the quick reply button..?
The 'post quick reply' button is way below the tags.
wowewe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!, pickled eyebrows!, you are beautiful!