Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #11
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

Default Re: Problem with buy button, coupons missing with extra clicks.

Sadly, you will not be able to get your coupons back. I had the same thing happen to me (multiples of the same coupon disappeared after using just one of them). Ganz support told me they could not replace them, but they are aware of the problem and are working on it. However, it is important to continue reporting it because you don't want them to think they fixed the problem just because no one is reporting it anymore, but yet it's still happening.

I've also noticed that there is a problem trying to use multiple copuons in a single purchase. I will get logged off and when I get back in, one of the items made it to my dock (with the proper discounted deduction from my Kinzcash balance), but the others didn't and the coupons that I tried to use in the original purchase will be gone.

Until the problem gets fixed, I have decided to use a temporary strategy to avoid or at least minimize the loss of coupons.

1. When I want to use a coupon, I make sure that I only purchase a single item at a time. I don't even add other items that don't use coupons, just to be on the safe side.

2. I avoid using coupons (at least for now) that I have multiples of. It seems to be okay if I have a single version of a particular coupon and purchase just one item at a time - it leaves everything else alone. I might have to end up using a lesser coupon in the process, but I'd rather do that and not lose the coupon because I think it's better in the long run as far as total Kinzcash potentially lost.

3. If I get to the point where I only have muliptles of all my coupons, I will just not use them until and unless Ganz can fix the problem. If I'm unable to find out beforehand whether or not the problem is fixed, I may test it out with a 10% coupon (assuming I have multiples), and if all goes well, then I'll risk using the bigger ones.

I sure hope they get the problem fixed soon - coupons are great, but when they disappear, it feels like you're watching your (potentially saved) Kinzcash go out the window, as happened to me when I lost six coupons at once!

WebkinzGram
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
kjtdancer95

webkinz is having issues...
Old 09-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #13
bly83

go to the newspaper where it says contact us then e-mail them your problem it should be fixed very quickly.
Closed