Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Default Private Messages, Rep, and Flagging : )

I thought of this a little while ago, after I'd gotten a particularly nice Pm from a friend. I wanted to give her a rep point for her encouragement, but that's when I noticed you can do that on a PM. I think it would be really nice if the side of a PM would look just like the side of a post: with the place for giving reputation points and flagging and such.

What if someone sent you a really nasty PM? I would personally want to flag/report that PM, instead of just deleting it.

Your comments, ideas and posts are appreciated.

EDIT: I do realize that you could go find a post of that person's and give the rep from there, but this would just be a little easier for us.

Night

Last edited by Nightowl; 05-18-2009 at 11:54 PM..
Nightowl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: Private Messages, Rep, and Flagging : )

Hey
I wish that you could do these things to, but this has been addressed before:
If your friend said something really nice, you can find a post of hers/his by going to the statistics part of her profile and looking for a thread she may have made, and if it's helpful, REP! and mention her PM
As for flagging, I know the only thing to do is forward it to a mod, and then they'll take care of it
Hope I helped,
W_f
Old 05-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #3

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Thanks for your input. I thought this would simply be an easier, simpler way to get these things done.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
webkinz_forever

Yep I did to, but it just doesn't work :/
Maybe we could suggest it to Justin?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #5

I think that would probably be a good plan. I don't know if it is an option on vBulletin though...?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Things on Wi can only get so simple. This is an intricate blogging society.
And taking the time to go track down their posts, give the rep and mention the PM is meaningful. They still get the idea that you liked their PM.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:15 AM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I really do wish that this was possible, but this has been suggested many times and Justin has always turned it down...
Old 05-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #8

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I love this idea! it has been requested, but im sorry to say, Justin cant add it. ): But i would still love to do tht!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I agree with ya %100!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #10

Thanks for posting everyone.
Closed

Tags
did i help? -w_f, pms and rep and flagging