Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #11
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: print shop help thread

Now i am going to go to webkinz world log into the room i want to take a picture of and arrange everything so it is just so. Turn on lights, etc.

Then i take the screen shot.

Then, i go to my blank page, find edit at the top of the page click that button then scroll down and and select paste.

*poof* the Picture should appear.

Everyone with me?
princesstiara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #12
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

OK, thanks to whoever posted that thread. Got it and got it saved...
danathorn is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:50 PM   #13
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

It is different for a lap top but that got me started. I tell you I knew NOTHING about all of this stuff when I first started. WI is a great place to learn your way around on a computer.

Next step: Take you mouse and drag the picture so it is bigger on your screen.

Now go up to "effects" click, then select crop and orientation You will now have a little pop up window on your screen with your picture in it.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #14
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Crop and orientation aren't lit up. I can see them but not click on them....
Old 02-23-2008, 11:57 PM   #15
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

Click the image to open in full size.
Choose one of the shapes on the left to crop your picture. i like the square with the rounded corners my self. It cuts out alot of the stuff you don't want in the picture. You will be able to drag the dotted lines around on your screen shot until you get what you want in the picture. Mess with it until you get what you like.

Press Okay. The newly cropped picture will now appear on your blank page.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #16
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

you need to click on your picture to get the crop and orientation to light up. The picture has to have the little dots around it

Last edited by princesstiara; 02-24-2008 at 12:01 AM..
Old 02-24-2008, 12:06 AM   #17
smallville89
Gift Guru

Yeah, I got it. If hubby would get out and leave me alone I would be able to learn faster....
Old 02-24-2008, 12:16 AM   #18
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

Alrighty then Go away hubby, we are in class here!

So you have your cropped picture just the way you want it. Simple no frills.

Click the picture so it has the dots again
You are going to go back up to effects tab, scroll down and select the crop and orientation option take a quick look at your picture then and simply click "save as" A new window is going to pop up.

Now comes a very very important part:
Where in the heck are you going to put this thing so you can find it again?

My suggestion is to start a new file in "My Pictures" ( I am sure you have this) and name it Webkinz house or something like that.

So now you are going to name the thing something so you can remember what it is in the top box (file name). the box below is going to give you options. Choose Jpeg and then choose the "save" button.

Yippe skippy you now have a picture saved.

BUT you want to post the thing don't you?
Old 02-24-2008, 12:22 AM   #19
smallville89
Gift Guru

It only gives me options as save as poster files (sig)
Old 02-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #20
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

Smile Re: print shop help thread

so here we go....... I will assume you are doing this to put in a post here at WI.

First thing you need to do is in another tab, go to this web site Tiny Pic. Com

You will see a button that says Browse - Click it

and a new window should pop up on your screen with different files. If you are lucky it will have the last file you worked with there. If not you will need to hunt and search until you find the file you just made. Find the file then click it, then press open. It will take you back to the tiny pic screen. next you will press " upload" after a little whirring and grinding (it depends on how busy the site is) you will get 5 boxes. you will want to choose the second box IMG. Just scroll over right click, choose copy, then click it.... now tab back over to the post you want to put the picture in, write what you want and then simply right click your mouse and choose paste You will not be able to see the picture you will get a bunch of words that look like this kind of

(IM G]http ://i31. tinypic .com/2z8 5itl .jpg[/I MG)

All you have to do is press submit reply and your picture and post will appear. If you want to put in more than one picture like on a housesz thread, you just upload each picture, paste it, write what ever you want, then go upload the next picture.

That's all for tonight folks I will help some more tomorrow.
Closed