Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   A Present For WI!! Every Member COME HERE!! (NO MODS, ADMINS, OWNERS, or ANYONE WHO HELPED WI BEGIN LOOK MEMBERS ONLY) (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/present-webkinz-insider-every-member-come-251833/)

webkinzlover49403-21-2008 09:24 AM

A Present For WI!! Every Member COME HERE!! (NO MODS, ADMINS, OWNERS, or ANYONE WHO HELPED WI BEGIN LOOK MEMBERS ONLY)

Ok I am making a PowerPoint for WI's Birthday!! I want YOU members to leave a message to WI here and I'll put it on the PowerPoint!! I need it ALL by the End of Saturday!! Thanks!! Post, Post, Post!!

Webkinzlover494

---------- webkinzlover494 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

C'Mon People!!

Kayla03-21-2008 09:25 AM

Re: A Present For WI!! Every Member COME HERE!! (NO MODS, ADMINS, OWNERS, or ANYONE WHO HELPED WI BEGIN LOOK MEMBERS ONLY)

OK! Sure! Please put my username and I want it to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI! You have come SO far in just a year! I can't believe it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI! :) Thanks!

aerialstar1103-21-2008 09:27 AM

Re: A Present For WI!! Every Member COME HERE!! (NO MODS, ADMINS, OWNERS, or ANYONE WHO HELPED WI BEGIN LOOK MEMBERS ONLY)

That's awesome!
Happy B-Day WI ♥

cows1109603-21-2008 09:28 AM

okay here it is:

Happy 1st Birthday WI!
Thanks for Everything You Do Here!
I Love This Site and Just Want to Say Thanks,
For Everything!
From, Cows11096
Happy Birthday! =]

okay that was it thanks this is very nice of you

CoMom10103-21-2008 09:29 AM

WI - Happy Birthday - to the best of the best!!

rainbowwebkinz03-21-2008 09:30 AM

Please put mu username: Rainbowwebkinz

My message:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!! YOU ARE THE BEST SITE EVER! MY BROTHER SAYS I COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT WEBKINZ THEN GO ON WEBKINZ!!!! I ♥ YOU WI!!!

YOUR FRIEND,
Rainbowwebkinz

Don't put this on the powerpoint but i am yelling nicely! Not that I am mad!

Grandmai03-21-2008 09:30 AM

Happy Birthday and Thank you for such a great site
Carolyn

webkinzlover49403-21-2008 09:34 AM

Also, If you guys have created anything you want in the slideshow POST IT HERE!!

rdettling1003-21-2008 09:41 AM

My Message:

Two simple words:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~♥rdettling10♥

rocky65403-21-2008 09:45 AM

webkinz username: rocky654

message: Happy Birthday WI!!! I can't believe that it is already your first birthday!! Time flies by sooooo quick!!

Your Adoring Webkinz Fan,
rocky654 :)