Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #51
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 
Default Re: Posts Suggestion

Thank you Sarah for posting. Also Happy Birthday!
bawtneez is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #52
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bawtneez
That's the thing, though....Not everyone thinks like this. Some people are obsessed with posts and constantly point out how many you have if you have a high amount...I just find it annoying and think it'd be nice if we had an option to hide them when we felt like it.
True (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #53
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting again.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #54
Horses4Me...is my DD
Webkinz :)

Wife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bawtneez
Hmm, you do make a great point. I just very much dislike when people think I'm something more than other members just because I have so many posts...because, I'm really not anything better. And it does get a little bit annoying when people see me posting and say: "Oh wow, you have ______ posts! "...But, I get exactly what you mean.
lol Horses said to tell you that it just proves you're well known and very involved!!!

It really is too bad if you are "judged" but I think it is helpful information. I'm glad you understand my viewpoint too. On the flip side, it would be nice to hide my very few posts so people don't think I'm new and don't know anything. I know quite as much as Horses (for example), as I have watched over her shoulder for over a year and a half. My 200+ posts and lack trading ability do not reflect the truth, as it is.

Kris

Last edited by Wife2Mike4Life; 08-03-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Wife2Mike4Life is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #55
Call meh Rayne [=

rainshadow4 is just really nicerainshadow4 is just really nice

I really like this idea because people shouldn't judge us that way, thank you. Rep to you!
rainshadow4 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #56
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Wife2Mike4Life
lol Horses said to tell you that it just proves you're well known and very involved!!!

It really is too bad if you are "judged" but I think it is helpful information. I'm glad you understand my viewpoint too. On the flip side, it would be nice to hide my very few posts so people don't think I'm new and don't know anything. I know quite as much as Horses (for example), as I have watched over her shoulder for over a year and a half. My 200+ posts and lack trading ability do not reflect the truth, as it is.

Kris
You make another great point, too! If I didn't know Horses was your daughter, I wouldn't think to ask you an in depth question because your post count isn't too high, but you still know a lot about WI. I just don't think judging on post count is the right thing to do at all...And thanks for posting!
View Post Originally Posted by rainshadow4
I really like this idea because people shouldn't judge us that way, thank you. Rep to you!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #57
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I think it's a good idea
I don't think people have started a conversation or anything about my post count before, but if it's bothersome to people, I think it's a wonderful idea.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #58
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by xSophiexx16
I think it's a good idea
I don't think people have started a conversation or anything about my post count before, but if it's bothersome to people, I think it's a wonderful idea.
Thank you Sophie!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 08-05-2009, 11:13 PM   #59
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

That's a really good idea! Especially when someone has a super animated avatar, and then five spinnies or something crazy. Nice one!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 02:41 AM   #60

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome idea, Kyle! And coming from me, that's really a compliment. xD

Anyway, you might know that I RP a lot, but if I had a lot of posts (which I don't xP), I wouldn't want people to start asking me all kinds of questions. I mean, I'm a helpful person (I hope), but I really only do WI for the RPing and just lurking around looking at posts. So if someone thinks my RP posts are posts that really helped people, I wouldn't want them to come up to me asking for help because I'm bad at telling people I can't help.

Was that understandable? xD
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Closed