Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Default Re: Posts aren't the only thing that matter....

I totally agree...It's not about posts, like you said. Perfect examples, thanks.

---------- Pegasusluvr added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Wow badena...well said.

Last edited by Pegasusluvr; 03-08-2009 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #82

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

thanks for posting guyssss.
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #83
JCLVR

jclvr will become famous soon enough

That "status" thing is really cool! It doesn't matter to me how many posts we have, but it is still fun to try to get rainbows and spinnys.
jclvr is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #84

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

i agree,
but yaah.
thanks!
Old 03-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #85
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
There might be something coming soon to WI that gives you "status" that isn't just based on posts and reps..
sounds exciting! i can't wait to see what happens!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #86
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

I agree and disagree.

I disagree because number of posts and reps are a great goal to set for yourself, and many newer members look up to members with lots of posts/rep. I have complimented several users on their posts and rep bars, and I have goals for myself.

I agree because other members can become jealous of members with lots of posts or rep bars. Also, some of the members might not care about their posts and rep bars (I'm thinking of one certian person...). I have complimented someone before, and they have said:
Quote:
Thanks, but I wish they weren't visiable. Sometimes I feel like the only reason people talk to me is because of my rep bars and spinnys.
Thanks posting this!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #87
connor<3s me&
lulu_luvs_you<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

kindof like Anna, i agree and disagree also.

people work hard to get a certain amount of posts, to feel proud of themselves.

a solution could be where your number of posts could be only viewed my your friends and yourself?

and maybe people could just stop being self conscious about their number of posts; i only have like 40 or somewhere around there and i'm completely fine with it.
theres a lot more to then just your amount of posts. (:
lulu_luvs_you<3 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #88
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by leah_hope93
i agree with you,
its just that sometimes people only wanna be someone's friend because of their post count.
which is ridiculous.
thanks for posting!
It's ridiculous but----the more posts you have the more people see your posts! So if you've only got 2 posts, not a lot of people are going to see them and know you exist and want to be your friend. But I agree, it's ridiculous to not be friends with anybody under 120 posts or anything like that.
katykinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #89

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

I agree with this
People are always like "OMG How did you get so many post?" and "WOWW You have alot of post!"
That person could not be proud of the post, they could see it as a bad thing. Say they think of WI as an addiction and can't get off so they have alot of post. I wouldn't want people the think something I have an addiction to is something to be proud of
Like Dixie said, its not how many that matter. What would matter about post is if they are warm and kind and good post.
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #90

thanks for posting guys!
Closed