Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #61
uvs Her
Webkinz :)

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Default Re: Posts aren't the only thing that matter....

I agree 100% , I've have been ignored because of my posts and status before.
But every member should be treated equaly, not be popular because they are a gift guru with 100,000 posts.
It doesn't matter what your staus is or your reps or your posts.
All that matters is we are all respectable member of a marvalous, kind , loving and giving website callled WI.

Cassidy

P.S I can`t put my thing I always put because I think I pressed a button see look
|¾Cassidy¾|

Also REP!
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 08:05 AM   #62

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I agree. I try to make the most of my posts. I don't want to be going so fast that all my posts are fluff. It's fine that I don't have my rainbows yet or someone that joined months after me has 2 spinneys. You should never judge someone by one look at their title, posts, or rep. After reading some of their posts, then you should decide if you want to be their friend.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #63
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well said! Sometimes, people with like, over 10,000 posts are rude to me (really!) and I have a friend who has around 200 posts, and she's really nice!

But if it's just a curious new member wanting to know about rainbows, that's a differernt thing.
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #64

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

thanks so much guys!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #65

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Your welcome leah. =]
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #66

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #67
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you more than words can describe!

I know I don't have very many posts (482 or something) but, I know if I had, for example, 47,284 posts, I'd get some of those "Wow, how did you get all those posts?!". And, if I ever do, that sounds 1) Crazily annoying & 2) a little nosy. I get posts by...typing, clicking POST REPLY, and getting those counted. You know how, so don't ask!
Thank you for making this thread.

I like this because you are sharing your thoughts on crazy questions like the one above. I am giving you a Reputation point because you are telling everyone how annoying messages like that are.

Last edited by PrincessToeshoe; 03-03-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: oopsie...
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #68

thanks for posting!
sorry,
i kinda forgot about this thread.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #69
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I see this a lot.
Its not necessarily a Bad thing.
Members just get excited about a lot of posts, because thats what they do on here... they post.
Its not really their fault for getting excited because a friend of there's or even they have a lot of posts.
This is just my opinion.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #70

i agree with you,
its just that sometimes people only wanna be someone's friend because of their post count.
which is ridiculous.
thanks for posting!
Closed