Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #21
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Posts aren't the only thing that matter....

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbella
no its okay.. americans are just usually referred to as a melting pot but i wont go into it cuz well yeah''.
ok I just wanted to be sure..

you can call me Tink.. I fly by often and would like to add you to my list of wonderful friends..May I
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbella
no its okay.. americans are just usually referred to as a melting pot but i wont go into it cuz well yeah''.
Heehee...I am a Canadian, myself, hon
Yes, Tinker24Bell has it right I meant it in the NICEST sense. Think about aChocolate fondue and all of the neat 'dippers' you can put into that. Is the Chocolate...We are all the neat dippers...some pineapple (just a bit tart) Some Strawberries (Strawberry Jam, Strawberry), some apples, hopefully none bad; some oranges (Healthy and LOADED with sunshine), some Bananas (King Hoopla, Cappy for example) some peaches (COWS4YOU, Gingerly, Javogabo, FIA)
You get the picture?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #23
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

thank you Dixiecup.. I knew that you meant something good.. you always do..!
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:43 PM   #24
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It never matters to me how many posts a person has. I have seen people here with as FEW as 1 or 2 posts and they have impacted me GREATLY.
For example: Pathetictastic was here a scant 6 posts when he posted his MARVELOOUS Purple Monster that he ALONE created and made a pattern for. SIX posts and I was thrilled to be his friend
I think Nonna72 had been here a total of ten posts before she started welcoming outsiders and I think she is the most warm and welcoming Webkinz we have
I like to go to people's profiles when they are fresh and new and sometimes leave a friendly message, telling them when they reach the webkinz Status to please add me as their friend.
Posts DO NOT matter to me at ALL.
EVERYONE on is here to contribute something to the Melting Pot.
We have had at least two people in the recipe section who came in with their FIRST post being a solved recipe. Where would we be if those people were ignored?
Dixiecup and leah I agree and disagree
I disagree because like it is something to be proud of when you get rainbows or a spinny you should be proud of that
I agree because the number of posts a person has doesnt make up their charecter you could have 900,000,000 posts that just say like hi....... whats up...... and stuff and just because you have a certain amount of posts doesnt mean you are better than someone but also because you have less posts doesnt mean you are better than someone..... I respect everyones opinions and I am not meaning to offend anyone so please dont take this the wrong way anyone
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #25
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree and disagree. When you reach rainbows or spinnies, it is something to be proud of. But, on the other hand, after a day or two, just... it's time to pipe down, LOL.

Like dixie said, about adding friends... here's my 2 cents.

The only reason other's posts matter to me is so they can add me as a buddy
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is basically what I was getting at. If they only have a couple of posts, go to their profile and invite them there. Tell them you will be waiting for them when they reach the 10 posts mark and would love to have them as your friend That is the only time it matters, for sure
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #27
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That is basically what I was getting at. If they only have a couple of posts, go to their profile and invite them there. Tell them you will be waiting for them when they reach the 10 posts mark and would love to have them as your friend That is the only time it matters, for sure
Wunnerful, Wunnerful
[Dunno if you ever read Watsons go to Birmingham, but LOL.]

I know I've probably said this, but each person gets a different feeling when they come on WI at first.I was so super greatful at how nice people were when I first joined, people wanted to be firends, all this stuff. It was so... nice, I just was so happy.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #28
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

If someone congratulates you on your rainbows/spinny/rep box/becoming a GG/etc, shouldn't you feel good?

I think its very nice of the people who give you a nice, warm congrats
Old 02-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #29
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by leah_hope93
i respect your opinion badena.

but i especially notice it with one of my friends.
she has like 50,000 posts,
and the 1st thing anyone says to her is something along the lines of,
"whoa, you got lots of posts."
it just kinda annoys her.
and i agree.
I know and that does get aggravating, even though sometimes I am the one saying it. I also don't like it how people ignore you on the DCT and stuff like that. You're sitting there going, "Hello?! Does anyone know I'm here?!" and people just continue with their conversations. But also some people will say hi and other people will reply to them and be like, "HI! What's up?" and then the person says, "Well, I guess I'm going to leave since no one's talking to me."

I also don't like it how people argue, yet people STILL talk to them! I don't get that! Why be in the middle of a fight? Someone can try and be a peacemaker and then the other people just say, "Stay out of this!" or "It's not that easy," when it really is.

---------- mypetduck added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
I defiantly agree and I am glad you posted this thread because I think that it REALLY needed to be posted. I hate when all people talk about in posts.
I joined here in November 07' and at that time until Feb 08' no one cared about posts.
It wasn't just about fun and hanging out with friends.
I am one of the lucky few who were here when this period was in occurrence. I do not like the fact that all people talk about it posts, rainbows, spinnies.
I recently saw a thread about the new green spinnies. To me that doesnt matter.
I also think that here on WI, people judge you by how many posts you have and how much reputation points you have.
You shouldnt judge someone by their posts/reputation.

I was on the DCT once and my good friend, Milly, (you may know her) was on and this one person say, HEY PERSON WIL LOTS OF POSTS, HI! I wasnt even the one who it was being said to but even I was offended.
This is getting WAY out of hand.
I also think people judge you by your rep points and post count. I feel that way a lot.

Last edited by mypetduck; 02-28-2009 at 08:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #30

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

thanks guys!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Closed