Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Posts aren't everything!!

i agree.. (:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I agree. Its fun to see people get spinnys and rainbows. they earned them though. but i do see posts for unnessacary numbers. But what ive also seen is people posting random things on threads, probably trying to get post counts. lIke pizza is delicious. Great reminder
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
No, posts aren't everything and i don't really see many peole obsessed over them anyway. I post cause i love to talk about webkinz and i love to give my opinion. truth be told, it is fun to watch the numbers go up. Speeches are fine to me, because it's like, you have a "relationship" with WI for a long time, and it's fun to "celebrate" it because it's important to you.

Think of it as marrige. You are married cause you love your partner and everything. You go through everything together! You go through all life. Why is the 50 anniversary so important? Because it's celebrating the life and love the marrige brought about. Havning and anniversary isn't everything to marrige, but it's just part of it. You have to be married to have an anniversary, and you get an anniversary if you're married. Just like, you're going to have a lot of posts if you stay with WI for awhile.

newly married couples 'look up' to couples that have been married for a while, because it's really amazing and it's new for the newly married couple. Now, usually people who have had WI for a while, have more experience and more posts, so that would explain why newer members look up and want to be friends more witht he older members.

no, personality is more important, but post counts is just part of being a member.
I see your point, but instead of celebrating about posts, let's celebrate about how long you have been on this wonderful site. Even if you have been a member for longer, someone who has only been on for a month or two may know this site just as well as the other person.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

I agree, 90%...

100,200,300, etc. post number speeches are ridiculous, but maybe 1,000+ is okay. Those are pretty exciting numbers!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
I agree, 90%...

100,200,300, etc. post number speeches are ridiculous, but maybe 1,000+ is okay. Those are pretty exciting numbers!
Yeah, those can be excited, I guess...I didn't say that I disagree about speeches on those numbers..did I?
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #16

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

No one tries to get stars for attention, its like an accomplishment to them. I dont really agree with this statement you are making. Only a few members get stars for attention. And i dont see a problem with people being proud of themselves. They have gotten that far!!! So, sorry but, i dont agree.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl
No one tries to get stars for attention, its like an accomplishment to them. I dont really agree with this statement you are making. Only a few members get stars for attention. And i dont see a problem with people being proud of themselves. They have gotten that far!!! So, sorry but, i dont agree.
What I've seen, is that at first, people don't try to get stars for attention, but then they get attention, and who doesn't like attention? So, they try to get more.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #18

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

i totally agree rep and 5 stars! this is an awesome thread
eeveeluver is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #19
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

I agree that post counts aren't everything, but I disagree that anybody here just tries to raise their post count for attention. I also disagree that anybody here judges others on or are being judged by their post counts. I barely notice a person's post count and I couldn't even tell you the post counts of any of the people on my friends list. And I don't think post count speeches are any more like bragging than when people post threads about the latest Webkinz they adopted or the really good sale they found on Webkinz merchanise. They are just excited and pleased and want to share their excitement with others.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #20
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

i agree! thanks for spreading the truth!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob got tag!, theglambertrock