Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
om wondering how to put a siggy on my signature cause I'll im getting now is a link! im very confused!
THis might help for your sig.........
1) go to the website and pick the picture you like
2) Right Click on it, you should get a menu of things to choose from.
3) Choose "Save As" or "save image as" (click it)
4) A menu should pop up asking where you want to save it. I put all mine in a DOWNLOADs file in "My Pictures" The important thing is to remember WHERE you put it.
5) Name it what you want, then make sure on the second line it says
"gif Image" (it should) if not, scroll through till you find that and click it.
6) Press Save
Now You need to come over here to WI to insert the sig. Erase everything you have in your sig now(easiest thing for a beginner) Then go down & click Browse. You will need to find the picture that you just saved (often it will just pop up, cross your fingers) click on it, click open then click save signature.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.