Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Post Suggestion

I understand what you're saying, but I don't really think that's entirely necessary.
I agree it'd be a pain to go through your posts, but if that's what you gotta do, it's what you gotta do. If you think the thread will get popular, click the number that's on the top right corner of your posts and keep that open in another tab. it'll stay at your post.
If you know around what time you posted, you could go through the posts that were around then. There are different ways, you just have to think about them.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #12
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

We've had this suggusted many times in the past, me included. While I believe it'd be a nice addition, I don't think it is possible. If you click the amount of posts in a thread, and then click your amount in the window that pops up, it will show all of your posts.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #13
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
We've had this suggusted many times in the past, me included. While I believe it'd be a nice addition, I don't think it is possible. If you click the amount of posts in a thread, and then click your amount in the window that pops up, it will show all of your posts.
That reminds me of the 'search' feature on threads. You can always search your usernames; your posts will show up.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #14
Katey ate mah
Webkinz :)

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Hmm... that's a nice idea, but if I understand what your saying correctly.... then you could always go to Who Posted on that thread, find your name and click on the number of posts you have, and that will take you to your latest posts for that thread.
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #15
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Hm... that sounds like a good idea, but I don't feel the need to see my posts usually. It also, if you just hover your mouse over it, show the date when you posted. You can scroll through the thread and see the dates to look for your post (unless it's the DCT)
I agree with Mariel - nice thinking, though.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

I see what you mean and I totally agree! Sometimes I post on a thread, and then a few days later I want to look at what I said. So I click on that thread and I have to go through pages to find my post lol

But yeah, this has definitely been suggested before, and lots of people think it is unncessary. I still think it would be real covenient

Last edited by stelladora; 11-30-2009 at 03:30 PM..
stelladora is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I like this idea, and when you click on it, maybe instead of your last post on it, how about all your posts on that thread? Just for convenience.But your idea is fantastic as well
Old 12-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

You could go to 'My Posts,' and check to see where you last posted. This idea is basically installed in a different format, already. If it is an older thread, search a tag or part of the title in the thread. If that does not work, search your username. It would be easier to find because each section has a specific search engine for it.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #19
webkinz_forever

If you click on the number of posts and then on your name, I think that it shows posts from newest to oldest.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #20
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Thats a really good idea! I wouldn't use it very often, but I am sure many users would benfit!

~Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
galfam was here