Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
belle206
Gift Guru

BELLE206 has a spectacular aura aboutBELLE206 has a spectacular aura about

Default post heading font help

can someone tell me why some post are in bold and others are not. When I start a new thread is there anyway to make it bold? Also why do some show on the side and others do not. thanks to everyone who can answer these questions.

Last edited by BELLE206; 04-07-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
llama
ps118jlg has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: fonts in post help

well, the title can only be bold if it has a new post. there is no way to underline or italicasize your title. to get your first post on the thread bold click the B and start typing! have fun!
ps118jlg is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
Baltimore Colts

it is becuz u can choose that option
Old 04-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts
it is becuz u can choose that option
No, it's not and that was not very nice. Whenever there is a new post on a thread and you have not read it, the title will be in bold until you have read it.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

When you click on reply if you look above the box ur typing in you will see font names sizes and A with colors and B I U

You have to highlight all of your text in the box and choose from those options to change ur text in ur message.

You have to know how to highlight also.

In case you don't know how. You put ur mouse in front of the first letter in ur post and click on the right side and hold it down and drag. Stop when you've selected all the text you want to work with. Then go above and choose your text style and color and size or B if you want bold.

SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
belle206
Gift Guru

BELLE206 has a spectacular aura aboutBELLE206 has a spectacular aura about

hmmm when I did that my whole post was bolded and I am not sure if everything should be.

I just am not sure if I am understanding any of the suggestions. Most of the post in the general discussion section are bolded. Even after I read them they are still showing bold.

Last edited by BELLE206; 04-07-2008 at 03:52 PM..
Old 04-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: post heading font help

When you're looking on the forum, Topics that are in bold have new posts from when you were last on WI.
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

Before you read it, the heading is bold, and after you read it it isn't. But if there is a new post on that thread after you looked, it will be bolded. Hope I helped!
~Pawprint123456
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

The posts are bold if they are new and then they are just regular if they are old. You can also make them bold by holding down Ctrl and B at the same time, and then start typing, or you can click on the B at the top of the typing box. Hope this helps!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
uvs twilight :)
Webkinz :)

Ginger132 will become famous soon enough

when u see that at the top of your screen when u post, click the B for bold,B and i for bolded italicize,b,i, and u for all,i for regular italicize,and U for underline!!

hope its not too complecated 4 u 2 read!
Ginger132 is offline Female
Closed