Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Post deletion reasons

I do agree with you. I have had a thread or two deleted and I would like to know why. Thanks for bring this up!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #12

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

i was here.. it was helpful. smitchell thats great!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
When WI got a new system, that option was no longer available.
Just remember, you can always send a private message to a staff member.

( Smitchell is right, we think Justin is working on it. )
ohh, ):, I hope he is able to get it back.

Thanks for posting everyone.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #14
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I've heard that they had that, and I think it is very helpful and would be easier to just go look at why.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

I don't think I was on when that happened, but I wholeheartedly agree with you! That should be brought back, for when you make a mistake, I think you should know what it was so that you may correct it, thanks for bringing this thread up, otherwise I never would have known about this awesome feature, I'm on cloud nine now that I've heard it's coming back! Thanks again!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #16
idk my bff jill
Gifted

zebragirl has disabled reputation

Yeah. I miss seeing what I did "bad."
(:
zebragirl is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #17
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I think it was taken away because the system was under too much strain and there are so many members now its too hard to fill in...
But you're right, it would be great!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #18
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Post deletion reasons

I think that would be very helpful, but might not be possible because of the vBulliten.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #19
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I think that would be very helpful, but might not be possible because of the vBulliten.
Thanks, the mods posted earlier saying Justin may be working on bringing it back. (:
Old 02-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

Sarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to all

I totally agree! Once my friend typed out a HUGE thread that took like, 15 minutes(literally), and a mod deleted it. She got a PM but the mod missunderstood a part of it and she replied. No message back, and it was all gone! I hated that! She was nearly into tears. Well, thanks! Rep!
♥SK♥
Sarah_Kinz is offline Female
Closed