Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Post deletion reasons

A while ago, there used to be a section in User CP where you could see when your posts and/or threads got deleted and why. I think that section should be brought back, because I feel that everyone has the right to know the reason it was deleted for. Sometimes I have threads deleted, and it's a hassle to have to PM an admin every time about it, and sometimes I don't even get an answer, which is why I think it would be much better to have this feature back.
Does anyone agree with me on this?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
:):):):):)
Webkinz :)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

Default Re: Post deletion reasons

Yes, I think that would be very helpful. I dont think I was here when that was on the user CP, but it sounds like something that I would use a lot.
aleirbag is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
montanarose9

They had that? Well, I think it's a great idea!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i agree completely. if a post is deleted, you should be given the reason why, so you can correct your mistake in the future.

(rep)
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I do believe it is actually something Justin is working on bringing back.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
equinegurl
Webkinz :)

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be very helpful. I had a post deleted the other day, but a mod PMed me about the deletion and the reason for why it was deleted. Not only would it help us, but it would probably also be helpful to the mods and admin.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I think it was taken away because it was getting out of hand because so many threads were getting closed and it could crash the servers.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't think I was here when they still had that feature... but I'm all for bringing it back
Old 02-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
WhiteTerrierFan

ohh Smitchell, that's great to hear! I hope to see it come back very soon! (:
Old 02-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

When WI got a new system, that option was no longer available.
Just remember, you can always send a private message to a staff member.

( Smitchell is right, we think Justin is working on it. )
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed