Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is this possible? Because I'd really luv if this happened :) [About reputation]

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I'd love for it to happen to, but it seems that it probably won't because once the thread is deleted, all information about it is deleted too. =/ There are quite a few things I wish they had available on vBulletin. [rep for the idea]
Yeah..... That's kinda what I thought. xP. I agree with you on the vBulletin bit Thanx for the rep!
View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
A lot of members have said this, but when a thread is deleted, it means that it no longer exists, so every trace of that thread's existence is lost forever.
But, I do wish that I could see the title of the thread, because sometimes people will give me rep from deleted threads, and I'll wonder what I said that made people want to give me the rep.
Nice idea though, so rep for you!
Yeah, I think I've seen a few that share my opinion. 'It will be as if I never existed....'

thanks for the rep!
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #12
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: Is this possible? Because I'd really luv if this happened :) [About reputation]

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Yeah..... That's kinda what I thought. xP. I agree with you on the vBulletin bit Thanx for the rep!

Yeah, I think I've seen a few that share my opinion. 'It will be as if I never existed....'

thanks for the rep!
You are welcome!
And your avvie is sooo true!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #13
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Thanks!

And I love your sig.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:30 PM   #14
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Oh, me and my strange self just realized that n/a means not available. LOL.

But if it can, I'd like to know, because this would be a helpful addition to WI

Yeah, me too. I wish vBulletin would upgrade that.
lol! I miss things like that all the time!

And I agree, this would be awesome
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #15
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think that is a very good idea! I don't like the N/A's

I do not want the option to view all rep, because you could count how many it took to take a box, then ruin the surprise of getting another box.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
I think that is a very good idea! I don't like the N/A's

I do not want the option to view all rep, because you could count how many it took to take a box, then ruin the surprise of getting another box.
I love this!! I love the surprise when you get another box, especially when you don't expect it. This is AWESOME, right here KungFu Panda material

Rep!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

That would be nice if the thread title would stay there. I think it could give an ego rush to people. You made a great point.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
That would be nice if the thread title would stay there. I think it could give an ego rush to people. You made a great point.
Yeah, people would... sorry to have to use this term, but osme people might get a bit big-headed with all their reps and decide to share how important they are with us.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #19
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Not possible because when a thread is deleted...the info for it is lost. Just be glad that the rep given on the thread isn't lost to...
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #20
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

N/A mean Not Avalible ;]
minimaid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mouse noms on tags