Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
Guess what? I'm a
Webkinz :)

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Possible addition to the WI Bucks Store?

Awsome idea, Lake! It would be awsome.
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #32
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

That would be nice, things can lose a lot of quality in the process of resizing, especially animation! It wouldn't cost a lot either. I saw Webberlily post on a thread that no adds is 49,000 and well you know less then a thousand. (I don't feel like doing math right now.)
labsrock is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #33

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I like your idea
Old 04-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #34
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by DKMagoo
Yes, you're probably right. However, 50,000 is what it costs to be a WI2 (which comes with higher size-limits anyway, as you know); so I think that's a little high. Maybe more like 20,000?
It should be high enough so that, as you said, too many people don't buy it and subsequently, crash the site. But at the same time, it should be affordable to the point where the average member could afford a month or two of extended file limits without going broke .
20,000 sounds good to me !

I'm all for this idea!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #35
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This is a great idea! At my graphics shop, I'm constantly sending people to Cocoabean's to get their animated graphics resized. I mean, I have no problem with her shop or anything, I'm just saying I wish I could take some weight off of her shoulders and be more convenient to customers we get.
I hope it'll be a feature soon!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #36
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Great idea! I really dont like having to ask someone to resize something for me because it is slightly larger than the limit.....
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #37
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Thats cool because the WI bucks store costs so much for nothing. I wish they had smileys you could buy..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #38

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

As a graphic designer I love this!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
~lego