Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default pops up bad and advertisments

i am sorry but i do not argree with the pop up and adverstiaments here on wi. my daughter saw an add for zwinky site and i do not like this site and agree with what is going on. i have to sit and what her constantly on this site. one day i walk in and i said what your 19??? and she said well this guy is 38...... i thought to myself this guy is like a petafile or what ????. i tend to watch my daughter on this site all the time and i tell her to get off because i do not like what i see. there seems to be alot of bad stuff going on and i wish wi did not advertise this site because my daughtewr would have ner found it. this is definetly not a site for young people and i wish this was not available for other younger children to see. please stop advertising for this site it is not recomment for younger children

---------- connie1234 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

very important please read all mod and owners of wi

Last edited by connie1234; 04-30-2008 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: pops up bad and advertisments

I am very sorry! I too, don't agree with the pop ups and advertisements, for there are a lot that little kids shouldn't see! However, I hope that you enjoy webkinz insider!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

i do and my daughter does enjoy wekinz insider but this zwinky is one site that should be removed......it is not for the the younger kids here on wi....i do love the site that is why i have made my comment
Old 04-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

[im pretty sure] Mods dont have control over the advertisments...
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru

owners mods someone need to listen this is not a site for kids.....as a mom my guts are telling me this is wrong and it is unsafe and someone need to listen...........get rid of the pop up for zwinky
Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #6
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Justin & Wendy can`t do anything about the ads. People pay them to put their ad up there, so they can put whatever they want. But If we did not have ads we would have to pay to get into WI.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Miss Jem
Justin & Wendy can`t do anything about the ads. People pay them to put their ad up there, so they can put whatever they want. But If we did not have ads we would have to pay to get into WI.
yes they can do not accept their money to advertise just say that thery are not interested in this site......they have all the controll over the advertisementsi would rather pay to get on wi than to have to put my daughter or anyone else child in this sitauation
Old 04-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
malene

I never click the Ad`s. I am sorry to hear that, though.....
Old 04-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #9
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Webkinz Insider cost TONS of money to run each month. needs the money. I don`t even see these ads. They don`t do anything if you don`t click them. . .
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Miss Jem
Webkinz Insider cost TONS of money to run each month. needs the money. I don`t even see these ads. They don`t do anything if you don`t click them. . .
well i do not see the adds either being an adult but as a young child you see everything this is made me look at all the advertisements to see where she found it from and guess what it was from here. i am constantly watching her on the computer just to be safe and giving here the drill not to give out any personal information.....but who knows what kids will do?????the internet can be a very dangerous place
Closed