Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: A pop up whenver you have a friend request,pm,or visitor meassage!

View Post Originally Posted by Heyhihello
no, that would be annoying.
yeah i agree with you:bt:
heart891011 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

i don't think so. sorry.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

they already have a pm pop up; ...which is optional. yeah, it might get a tad bit annoying.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #14
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I think it would be a great idea. kind of just a box at the bottom, that i t lets you know. How facebook's notifications are, if you have a facebook.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #15
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

yeah but i dont think they do it like that anymore and yea a box i meant just like a pop up that says yiu have a om or freind request and it stays for like a second
lolbno is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #16

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lolbno
yeah but i dont think they do it like that anymore and yea a box i meant just like a pop up that says yiu have a om or freind request and it stays for like a second
Don't you think that might be a little annoying? It's not that hard to tell when you have a FR or VM, just look to the left of the screen under your username.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #17
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I think the PM when it lights up is good becuase I see that right away. Maybe something big and bold like that for a VM?
Old 08-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #18
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

No. Do you know how ANNOYING that would be??? Every minute would be BEEP! BEEP! Or when I'm on the DCT and I'm trying to type it would pop up on me! Sorry. I do not support at all.
megaly is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #19

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I personally think that the notifications on the top left of the screen are enough. Whenever I go to a new page on WI I check that, and so I don't exactly miss much. I think that the pop-ups could get annoying after a while, and unless it could be activated and deactivated as you wish, I probably wouldn't want it.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
ForeverCandT

Josie. is on a distinguished road

I don't know..I think it would get annoying. Plus..If you really wanted to know about your notifications-just look under your username and Read the amount of numbers!!!! You don't always need to get reminded of everything..You can do things yourself

-Josie.
Josie. is offline Female
Closed