Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
smileyhead12

Default Pool Advice

I got the Yellow Lab for Christmas and as you know it comes with the lap up pool. I can't decide what to do with my old Oak wood pool- should I sell it? Give it away (I don't have a GE) or make a new backyard (UGHHHHHHHH!) ADVICE PLEASE! XXOXOXOX-smileyhead12
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Pool Advice

I would sell it, you could use the 1000 kc to decorate his/her room!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Sell it. That is what I would do.. unless you have enough room for it in your yard.
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

If you have the kc, make a new back yard.
Just take your time about adding to it...it
will be fun!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #5
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

My daughter has 2 backyards-one is a "play yard" with a cute pool, toys & a backyard cooler & some of the blue chairs. Then there is the "fancy yard" that has the oak pool, the picnic table & benches, patio furniture & a small garden. Lilypad1394s advice about selling it is also a good idea...
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
smileyhead12

Ya'll all have AWESOME Ideas I think I'm going to sell it-(since I sold my garden) and later buy that one and make a new back yard- all of the ideas in one THANKS!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

I would go 'head and sell it!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #8
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

I would defently sell it. You would gain money and not lose money!

Last edited by EE500; 12-26-2007 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Mistakes
EE500 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #9
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Sell it, you can get 1,000 KC, and you can get a bunch of decorative stuff with that money for your back yard with your lap it up pool! Congrads on the new webbie!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:12 PM   #10
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I vote new backyard. We have lots of different yards!
smitchell is offline Female
Closed