Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Polls Idea!

I have been looking at a lot of polls lately and people always have an option that will say something like this USER NAME's button and when that user who created the thread clicks that button it will take part of the percentage that it shows toward that, some people will click the button, and it's a hassel to make, but you don't want to vote because it is your thread and the only reason they make the button is so they can view their results. So, I think whoever makes the thread should be able to view the results of the thread without voting. I don't know if VBulliten can do this but if it can I think this would be very helpful to a lot of users.

Please post your opinion, it's ok if you don't like my idea, it was just a suggestion.

Have a nice day!

NICE8x
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Polls Idea!

I've been thinking this for a while too! Because whoever created the thread doesn't want their vote to affect the percentage... Good idea!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #3

Fable is a jewel in the roughFable is a jewel in the rough

I like the idea.
~fable
Fable is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
ow. 20 Webkinz!

Sk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the roughSk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree. They should make a see the results button in the corner instead. You know?
Sk8erGurl33 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #5
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I agree! Very helpful, too. I especially hate when they click it and you didn't create the thread.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
luv14webkinz

i was thinking that!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Good idea. It is very annoying always having to include that in polls. Also, when people click on it when it is for you, bit I usually make the option saying 'Emma8432 or Results'. Rep
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lolo12
I've been thinking this for a while too! Because whoever created the thread doesn't want their vote to affect the percentage... Good idea!

Thanks so much! And that was what I was thinking, I want to view the percentage but it isn't right because people have no choice but to make a results button.

Thanks so much for posting!

NICE8x
Old 08-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

id like that! rep
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #10

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great idea! I admit, if I can't find an answer that applies to me but I want to see the results, I'll click that button.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Closed