Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: polls for all threads

I don't agree..the Head to Pollz section, is for all Pollz. You could just put a link on to the Club thread or whatever, to the poll, telling people to vote. It's not that hard. /: There would be no need for a poll on random threads.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Voting on polls is one of our most popular activities. Members like voting on polls, and that is why most of the polls are located together.

Thus if someone wants to make a poll-type game, or a poll about favourite fashion stores, or favourite webkinz, colour, name, song, TV show, or what flavour ice cream should I have for dessert, and so on.... it's much better to have them all together in the poll section.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #13

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't really agree with that, sorry. MAYBE in the contests page, but not everywhere. That would just be a mess.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #14
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I like it the way it is now. Sometimes I come on here, and I'm sort of tired and just want to do a few polls for fun. I like that they are all together in one place.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #15
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I think that would be too many polls. If you want to post a poll you can just use the Polls section. That is what it is for.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #16
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I disagree, there would be way too many polls if you could post polls anywhere. Anyway, if you wanted to make a poll, just use the Head to the Pollz section. That's what it's for afterall.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
hitley

hitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clown

how are you

Hello Hitley!! Welcome to WI!

When you post in a thread please try to stick to the topic of the thread. Random posting is against the rules of WI.

Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 10-28-2010 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Adding a note!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
062113<3Batman(;

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I disagree. If there were polls on all thread,s there would be no need for Head To The Polls.
I Agree with you Secret Ninja! Because then, it would be extra work for admins and people would get confused about the different polls and such and such. So, i think the Head To The Polls would close if there were polls in every thread. Just my sayin my opinion(:
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i think clubs need editable polls...
nothing else though....
Old 10-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #20

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

i agree thank you
misssayles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s e c r e t n i n j a