Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #31
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Polls...

I agree! That would make it easier!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #32
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

i totally agree. maybe someone could change it. that would be great. but, u should not just do it to look and see wich is most p[opular and vote that.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #33
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Ya, i totally agree!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #34

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Thanks guys. I wish this could actually happen to the WI Community and make a difference!
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #35

Any other comments? I love to hear everyone's opinions.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:58 AM   #36

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Agreed for good.lolz.I tottaly agree with!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #37

Thanks miss sherbert. I'm glad people agree about this.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #38
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Hey guys! I'm one of those people who love to go to polls, but HATE it when I see those "CocoLion only please!!!" options. It just makes people click that option to annoy you. I think these are unnecesary. I like to vote what my opinion is about the poll. Not those stinking "CocoLion only please".

Bottom Line:
I think that the poll maker should be able to see the results WITHOUT having to vote. Don't you agree?

Thanks

-Coco
I just think that the polls should be split into two sections, webkinz and other, cause when I go to the polls, I go to vote on stuff about webkinz, not stuff about school outfits. Besides this is webkinzinsider, it's about webkinz, not outfits!!!! That's why I think it should be split into two parts, so that the people who do like to answer those questions can go there. What do you think???
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #39

View Post Originally Posted by Tango
I just think that the polls should be split into two sections, webkinz and other, cause when I go to the polls, I go to vote on stuff about webkinz, not stuff about school outfits. Besides this is webkinzinsider, it's about webkinz, not outfits!!!! That's why I think it should be split into two parts, so that the people who do like to answer those questions can go there. What do you think???
Ooh I love that idea! I never realyl think about it, but you're right
Old 08-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #40
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Ooh I love that idea! I never realyl think about it, but you're right
Also, cause, whenever I make a new poll, my poll gets immediately knocked down, cause so many other people are making polls, too, and then the next day, my polls already on page 3, or something. So no one ever gets to see it. So, if the polls are split into two parts, at least that happens a little bit less, cause some of those polls are gonna be in the other section.
Tango is offline Female
Closed