Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb Polling username only!!!!! Must see!!!

I don't like it when people click the Cheekiegirl only option on the polls. It is like they are just doing it to annoy you or get WI Bucks. I think it is wrong and should be avoided at all cost!!!! So if you don't like people doing it to you don't do it to them!!
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Polling username only!!!!! Must see!!!

Well, I agree.
But what's the point of those? People click them just to click them. They're stubborn and it's wrong, but they do it. Many people find this annoying, but I truly don't even understand the meaning of those. :/
But i'm sorry that people do this to you. It's obviously making people upset and shouldn't happen.

--Flips and Chips
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Well, I sort of agree. It skews up the votes and is frankly rude, but it could be an accident.

sometimes people for no reason I can see don't make an other or none option. Then, if you want to see the results..I mean, you know you aren't supposed to click '______ only' but clicking something else would, if it's like these polls usually are, lying!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

I believe that their shouldn't be an option like 'rocky654 ONLY!'. It just makes people want to click it...... :/
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I think its rude,
But I also think, that if you don't want people to do that to you, don't put the option up. I wholeheartedly agree though!
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Those are mainly there for people who "I don't really have an opinion but I see what other people think", so I don't mind . I don't spend too much time in the poll section, though.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

i've been thinking about this "polling option dilemma" and maybe when you create a poll perhaps asking "what do you think about____________" you should include an "Idon't know" option so that you may click and vote too and then you'll be able to see the results and nobody will be tempted into being rebellious and just rude by clicking the "chihuahua only" button...ya know what i mean?
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I agree. It's pretty rude
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's rude, but just begging to be clicked. I don't think it's right when people click it though.
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

It also hapens when there is a other or jusrt viewing results option
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Closed