Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Talking Poll Suggestion!!

Okay so we all like to make Polls and have people answer them. Its a ton of fun!

Now would if you make a poll about lets say Horses... and ask people what kind of horses they like but as soon as you press submit you find out that you didn't make it multiple choice AND you didn't make a button for yourself to click on so you could see the answers!!

This is my suggestion- would if WI would let us edit out polls.. its annoying to have it have it shut down and then make a new one...

Tell me what you think!!

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Poll Suggestion!!

I find that the button for just yourself never works out. It messes up the %s, and a lot of people just vote on that one. Although, you should be able to edit them, so I agree with that part.
Galfam is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Great idea! I completely agree with you.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes we should be able to edit our polls , but we cant edit anymore because People were abusing it !! Too bad they ruined it for all of us !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Hi Aero.
I don't know... To me it doesn't seem that great because adding more options and making it multiiple choice after people have already voted would mess up the results...

Just take your time while making the poll and don't let the people saying "Waiting for poll!!!" pressure you.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm sorry, but I don't agree! If people have already voted, then you change the options, the results wouldn't be accurate or get messed up...Just take your time making it and make sure you put everything you want to put!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talent

isnt there a poll section somewhere in the forum?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
isnt there a poll section somewhere in the forum?
Yes, there is. 4 Sections under this one, called Head to the Pollz.

As to the topic, I do not agree. As others have stated, if you have already put choices, people have probably already voted for them. So, if you edit what the choices are, the voting isn't accurate.
amberlevan is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I think, as other people have stated, that there should not be such an option. It is always best to double check to make sure that

1. It is multiple choice
2. You have everything else you need

before you hit the submit button.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
I, myself, always forget to make it multiple choice when I want it to be. I think it's a great option to have incase you mess up and you don't want to have it close or to explain it, blah blah blah, when you could just edit it, like you do your posts.
Some people don't really double check their posts.. so yeah..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Closed