Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #21
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Poll suggestion... [I don't know if this has been brought up before]

Whether about Harry Potter, or your favourite flavour of ice cream, the Polls are a good place for you to practice being respectful of the others' opinions. It's easy to fight. It's a bit harder, but more civilised, to express your preference politely. For this reason, I enjoy reading all the posts in the various polls.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #22
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Poll suggestion... [I don't know if this has been brought up before]

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
That'd be pretty cool...but meanwhile you can just tell people not to post i guess. xD
Yeah, some people don't easily folllow instructions... myself included

View Post Originally Posted by cmf63
I like the thread part! It would be nice if people said their comment nicely though!
Yeah, unfortunatley some people have problems doing that But that is true.

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Exactly! Cool idea! It's to share your honest opinions, and see how each different person sees things, or their preferances, not debate, pick on people, and the few other things that go on in that section sometimes! The only thing is, what if there was an " other" option for the poll? Maybe there could be a choice to close it, or leave it open? Awesome overall concept!
If I make a poll [especially on something contriversial like that] I always *try* to remember to include an 'other/no preference' option because I know there is those that might not like either Yeah and also I like your part about it being an option to have it open or closed, because I know some people might want people to reply.

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Whether about Harry Potter, or your favourite flavour of ice cream, the Polls are a good place for you to practice being respectful of the others' opinions. It's easy to fight. It's a bit harder, but more civilised, to express your preference politely. For this reason, I enjoy reading all the posts in the various polls.
I agree here
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #23
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I think it might be good if there was an option when you make a poll to close it to replies, but let people vote. That way, if it was like... Harry Potter, Twilight, or neither, no one would reply with anything derogatory. You could close the thread, so you CAN'T reply, but you can still vote in the poll.
i made a thread like this a loooooooooong time ago

it is a good idea
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #24
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
i made a thread like this a loooooooooong time ago

it is a good idea
I *thought* someone brought it up, but I couldn't find it in the first 2 pages so I thought I should make another so it might possibly get passed by President Justin xD
Old 06-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #25
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Thats a great idea! It would prevent fights, like comparing jonas brothers to the beatles.
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I think it might be good if there was an option when you make a poll to close it to replies, but let people vote. That way, if it was like... Harry Potter, Twilight, or neither, no one would reply with anything derogatory. You could close the thread, so you CAN'T reply, but you can still vote in the poll.
I like that idea but, it's fun hearing what other people voted for & why
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #27

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Great idea!

that option would be nice for those tpes of polls but for a bunch of other polls comments are needed. It would be a great option!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #28
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

That's a nice idea. I get kinda sick of all the coments like: "Thing one rocks! I hat thing two!"
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #29
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

That is a very interesting idea I have gone to polls before that I would have loved to shared my opinion on but was not able to because the poll was closed...
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #30
Banned

Thank you guys! I agree, I love seeing why people voted, some just have trouble keeping their hatred for soem things under control (;
Closed

Tags
behappy, p.t. posted here