Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

Default Poll Editing(:

I think it'd be kind of cool if in the future WI would let you modify a poll you made. I always spell things wrong or forget something on my polls. I think it'd be a cool feature if we would be allowed to add more options to our polls! I usually just end up flagging my polls that I made mistakes on and then they're closed, but if I could modify the poll then I would be able to just correct my mistakes (:
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
Frozen's taken over.
Webkinz :)

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Poll Editing(:

I agree. It WOULD be much easier that way...
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I agree. Sometimes people are left without an option because the original poll doesn't apply to them. But this does strengthen the amount of posts on the thread. Overall though, I agree. The 'Head to the Polls' section should be used to POLL people, and modifying your creation would be extremely helpful.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Sometimes I wish I could do that too, but I see why WI doesn't allow it. For example, let's say you make a poll option "Yes" and 9 people vote for it. You could go in and edit the poll option to "No" and it would look like 9 people voted for "No" when they really voted for "Yes". Does that make sense?
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
chin up, beautiful
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
Sometimes I wish I could do that too, but I see why WI doesn't allow it. For example, let's say you make a poll option "Yes" and 9 people vote for it. You could go in and edit the poll option to "No" and it would look like 9 people voted for "No" when they really voted for "Yes". Does that make sense?
Well no I didn't mean like being able to edit the poll scores, just allowing you to add to the poll or corecting your speling
Old 12-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #6
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceLoveGaGa
Well no I didn't mean like being able to edit the poll scores, just allowing you to add to the poll or corecting your speling
Sorry, I put that in a really confusing way. What I mean is, you could edit an option that people already voted for, and make it something different, and then it'd look like people voted for something they didn't.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
chin up, beautiful
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
Sorry, I put that in a really confusing way. What I mean is, you could edit an option that people already voted for, and make it something different, and then it'd look like people voted for something they didn't.
Hm, well you couldn't change the whole word maybe? I don't know, people can get creative with it (:
Just thought it'd be a nice new feature, I've spelled things incorrectly soo many times. Or I've made a mistake somehow in the poll :p
Old 12-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceLoveGaGa
Hm, well you couldn't change the whole word maybe? I don't know, people can get creative with it (:
Just thought it'd be a nice new feature, I've spelled things incorrectly soo many times. Or I've made a mistake somehow in the poll :p
I agree, that it would be nice I've messed stuff up too
Old 12-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

That would be cool because I do the same thing all time. But I don't WI would allow it because it would lead to people changing the options That people have already voted on that just wouldn't really be fair.
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Just ask the staff... Flag your poll. A clear request really helps.

It would not be fair to change the options once the poll is set up.

But a typo can be fixed, the poll will remain open. Minor tpyos can be ignored but a really annoying typo? just ask.

If you make a mistake while making the poll, usually forgetting to attach the poll option, that cannot be fixed. Those get deleted so that you can start over and make a new one.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you, so so much!, tigerdove is here, wi!