Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Unhappy Pointless Poll Answers

This is just one of my major pet peeves on WI. I know everyone has the right to it, but...

It gets on my nerves when there will be a poll like:

"What state do you live in?"

And someone will reply with:

"I'm not comfortable with sharing that, sorry."

Well, that's fine that you don't feel comfortable with sharing it, but you don't need to reply, then. You can just move on to another poll that you can give an actual answer to. XD (and I've seen some people [or perhaps they're robots who just copy and paste the same answer to every poll XD] who do this on, like, every poll they vote on... it's like "srsly? Are you just trying to get your post count up? Trying to get 'thanks for voting' reps?")

Also, on some polls where you will have a question like:

"Whose graphic do you like the best; #1, #2, or #3?"

And somebody will reply with:

"I voted. "

It's like... all right. That's nice. But what did you vote for? I know that, if you think #2 is really cool, you don't want to be like "OMG #2 ALL THE WAY THE OTHER ONES LOOK WEIRD" because that'd hurt the other peoples' feelings, but it's just another one of those situations where it's like, move on to another poll. It's really kind of pointless to just be like "I voted". It really does not contribute to anything. XD

I'm not sure if it's spam or not, and I know everyone's titled to say whatever they want in response to a poll question, but the pointless answers really just kind of get on my nerves sometimes... if you're not going to reply with, say, "I live in New York!" or "I like #3 the best!" and are just going to reply with some vague answer that tells NOTHING, you might as well just type some random gibberish, you know what I mean? Just move on to another poll if you're not comfortable with answering specifically.

Just another one of my WI pet peeves. Sorry. XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Pointless Poll Answers

I'm sorry that it annoys you, but ALL these answers are acceptable. You can't tell other people how to write, and they are allowed to be whimsical or coy... I've made those kinds of poll answers myself.

Also, since you mention it, it's not at all necessary for poll owners to rep everyone who answers their poll. This is purely optional, as are all reps.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed