Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #11
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: PM's for PSF's---against the rules?

Against the rules or not, it's pretty rude to just flat out ask you to give them something.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #12
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Both parties have to be GGs. This is indeed very much against the rules of WI. I understand that there are a lot of food collectors out there, but if you would like to exchange psf's, please sign up to join the Gifted Training Program to obtain trading status. You may then exchange psf's in the Trading Section, and eventually, the GE.
javogabo is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for answering this question, Javogabo. I have wondered about this for a while, as I did have someone approach me after I acquired a 'new' estore pet. The person was higher ranking than myself and I thought 'Heck, it's just food.' So I did send the foods to them. I never thought about how much it cost me in the end or whether or not that person would use it for a purpose other than collecting.
Look at how many times we have heard about people being 'ripped off' in the Trading rooms because they weren't up on the current foods and someone tried to pass something off as though it were 'something else.' I heard them trying to pass off a 'Floradisa' as a Rare Aztec throne to go with the Aztec theme. Now, if you look at it...it sure does look a lot like that. Same with the Hole in one bagel, it looks like a little mini-golf game, or the slippamarink that looks like a little skating rink...Whoever is coming up with these ideas for trading items has a knowledge of what these things really are and they are utilizing it to it's fullest potential even if it means to gain something they want badly by deceitful methods. Since then any time I have someone asking for my 'new pets psf's I am a BIT wary of this and I certainly don't wish to be an accomplice, even unknowingly
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 03:08 PM   #14
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Both users trading must have Gift Guru status if they want to give items to each other through PMing.
Just random PM's asking for items is also against the rules... this is when I wish PM's had a report button!
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #15
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

all has been taken care of..
Closed