Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   PM's...do you think they need Rep and Report Boxes? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/pms-do-you-think-they-need-423531/)

m00sep00p11-10-2008 08:34 PM

PM's...do you think they need Rep and Report Boxes?

I have decided that we should have rep and report boxes in our PM's. I have recently gotten some very innapropriate PM's that needed to be reported, but instead, I just had to forward them to mods and admins...and they weren't delt with until that person got online. So that is one reason I think we should. Then the other is less dramatic, but I think rep boxes would be nice too. There are so many times I want to give a rep point to someone--but have to go to their last post to award it to them. Do you know what I'm saying?
~m00sep00p

pianolover11-10-2008 08:39 PM

Re: PM's...do you think they need Rep and Report Boxes?

I don't think that about Rep, but maybe report buttons. I don't like to have to forward messages.

Livi11-10-2008 08:40 PM

Definently. I've received numerous PM's that I wish I could give rep to.
And then, those PM's that I wish I could report... ugh.

Wonderful idea!

m00sep00p11-10-2008 08:43 PM

Thanks so much! And to pianolover, I thought the same...but if you're going to have a report button, you might as well get a rep one...and it would be mighty useful!
~m00sep00p

sweetnspicy11-10-2008 09:23 PM

Great idea!!Rep point ;D

WhiteTerrierFan11-10-2008 09:27 PM

I think so too!
That would be helpful and way easier than forwarding it to staff.
Also for the rep, I've had times when I wanted to do that too, but couldn't cause there isn't an option. Rep would also be helpful in pro messages.

gatorgirlchamps11-10-2008 09:28 PM

YES! I thought of that before and I REALLY think we should!

-Lilypad11-10-2008 09:29 PM

Oh yes, rep in PMs would be great. I've gotten numerous helpful and extremely kind PMs that i have wanted to give rep too!

luv14webkinz11-10-2008 09:31 PM

awesome idea! i have wanted to give rep before, but i couldn't, so i had to go to one of their posts, but i never have needed to report someone in a pm, which is good

cocogirl21111-10-2008 10:05 PM

I agree with the idea of rep-PM's, but I don't think we have an report, as we can forward it to an mod or admin, who will deal with the situation :)! When I was new, and rep was explained, I recieved a lot of useful PM's, which, looking back, deserve rep. :). I suppose, though, we could use a report button, although I have never received a bad PM myself :). I hope we can get rep point-PM's! :)!