Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Default PM help pleaz?

I cant seem to open up a new PM i got.... I seem to get to the inbox, where they show you the msgs & what seems to be a 1st line preview? but I cant seem to click on anything to open it up...or make it stop flashing 1 NEW ....
Am I over thinking this? is that just the msg? or am I just totally missing something here? I am pretty new here still & havent quite got the hang of everything yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced to anyone who posts.

1Love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Alannax0

Default Re: PM help pleaz?

the blinking 2 is a message. u clcik on it and read the message and reply. i hope that answers your ?, i was a little confused
Old 01-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
kenzierae
Webkinz :)
kandy is an unknown quantity at this point

well hjow do you post a qustion like this????
Old 01-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

i clicked on it....a bunch of times, its still there...still blinking.....

And i posted a question like this cuz, i thought this was the HELP area of WI & I need help? If I was wrong & shouldnt have asked, I am sorry & I geuss have admins delete this.
1Love is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
kenzierae
Webkinz :)
kandy is an unknown quantity at this point

i know!!you click on it takes yuo to your inbox......check the litttle box and go the where it says
Old 01-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

if you click on it it shows all mesages then you should look at who it is from and what the subject is. Click on the subject and it will open
Old 01-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #7
darkshahow

You click on the 1 new or whatever number it is.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

Thank you for the response.

unfortunetly, I have tried that, it just wont stop flashing...*shrug*

I went to the persons profile & sent a PM to them that way, its just it was one from an Admin so I am sure its a bit important....I tried to answer the question as best i could from what I could see (I still cant seem to actually OPEN the msg...*shrug* I feel like such an *****...*hang head*) of the msg...just hope there wasnt more to it...& I would really like for the red bold 1NEW msg to stop blinking at me lol. Mayb my daughter can figure it out...lol, she's so much better at computers then I am.
1Love is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #9
Baby252

That has happened to me a few times. what you do is write down the user name then delate that pm then pm that user asking what they said.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
Megan1011

you have to press the title of the message when you get to your inbox, after pressing 1 New.
Closed