Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   PM help pleaz? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/pm-help-pleaz-183457/)

1Love01-13-2008 04:03 PM

PM help pleaz?

I cant seem to open up a new PM i got.... I seem to get to the inbox, where they show you the msgs & what seems to be a 1st line preview? but I cant seem to click on anything to open it up...or make it stop flashing 1 NEW ....
Am I over thinking this? is that just the msg? or am I just totally missing something here? I am pretty new here still & havent quite got the hang of everything yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced to anyone who posts.

01-13-2008 04:05 PM

Re: PM help pleaz?

the blinking 2 is a message. u clcik on it and read the message and reply. i hope that answers your ?, i was a little confused

kandy01-13-2008 04:06 PM

well hjow do you post a qustion like this????

1Love01-13-2008 04:11 PM

i clicked on it....a bunch of times, its still there...still blinking.....

And i posted a question like this cuz, i thought this was the HELP area of WI & I need help? If I was wrong & shouldnt have asked, I am sorry & I geuss have admins delete this.

kandy01-13-2008 05:33 PM

i know!!you click on it takes yuo to your inbox......check the litttle box and go the where it says

Emma4ever1201-13-2008 05:34 PM

if you click on it it shows all mesages then you should look at who it is from and what the subject is. Click on the subject and it will open

01-13-2008 05:40 PM

You click on the 1 new or whatever number it is.

1Love01-13-2008 05:43 PM

Thank you for the response.

unfortunetly, I have tried that, it just wont stop flashing...*shrug*

I went to the persons profile & sent a PM to them that way, its just it was one from an Admin so I am sure its a bit important....I tried to answer the question as best i could from what I could see (I still cant seem to actually OPEN the msg...*shrug* I feel like such an *****...*hang head*) of the msg...just hope there wasnt more to it...& I would really like for the red bold 1NEW msg to stop blinking at me lol. Mayb my daughter can figure it out...lol, she's so much better at computers then I am.:D

Baby25201-13-2008 05:43 PM

That has happened to me a few times. what you do is write down the user name then delate that pm then pm that user asking what they said.

Megan101101-13-2008 05:45 PM

you have to press the title of the message when you get to your inbox, after pressing 1 New.