Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 11:21 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: PLZ HELP!!!!

Hi,

Just wanted to say not to post your grade, it is against the rules, and not to mention dangerous.

Don't be embarrased about how many Webkinz you have. Thirteen is not excessive, and many of our members have 30+.

I would not start another account, just because it is harder to keep track of, and harder to earn a lot of money, because half would be on 1, and the other half would be on another. Anyways, saying you have one Webkinz is a lie, because you do truly have 13, even if they are all on different accounts, it is still 13, so if you want to lie, you might as well just keep them on the same account, and say that you have one anyways. I am not critizing, and I do see where you are coming from.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 11:27 PM   #12
Gift Trainee

lisah is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't be embarrased at all by having 13 or more as you buy/receive more in the future. Everybody starts out with one and goes from there. If you love them and become addicted to playing as we have become, then you get more as time goes by. We have 70+ with about a dozen new ones from Christmas to adopt! We Love them! Enjoy all of your webkinz and have fun playing!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #13
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, all of us had one on our accounts at some point. I wouldn't give it a second thought.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #14
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

23 years old and I'm working towards 45 webbies... In fact I think the pinto I have here next to me may be #45. Can't get online to adopt him though. I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. My sister started playing the day before yesterday and she already has 3 (courtesy of yours truly). Well, what was I supposed to do? Her tiger and her panda both were friends with a pink poodle... And I was at Hallmark... I'm the good big sister.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #15
Gurrkitty

my friend has 13 and i have 11 and shes been playing longer than me!!! lol its ok, trust me
Old 12-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
TootieFrootie

Don't feel that way!
There are people on here that have 70-100 pets!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:37 PM   #17
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

LOL- I'm 21 and I have 20. I was going to stop there, but now that I'm typing this I realize that 1 more and I can have my age in Webbies...
Old 12-27-2007, 11:39 PM   #18
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

There are people on WW that have 100 or more webbies, so don't worry about it...13 is really not a lot...Just have fun with them
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 11:41 PM   #19
giggler9
Webkinz :)

serenabean is on a distinguished road

I'm a kid and have 60. I dont care what people think and my mom thinks its funny and says I'm addicted but she plays a lot too!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:48 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by thinwaifer
23 years old and I'm working towards 45 webbies... In fact I think the pinto I have here next to me may be #45. Can't get online to adopt him though. I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. My sister started playing the day before yesterday and she already has 3 (courtesy of yours truly). Well, what was I supposed to do? Her tiger and her panda both were friends with a pink poodle... And I was at Hallmark... I'm the good big sister.
From one 'good big sister' to another----that's really neat that you bought your little sis some WEBKINZ!

The tiger is soo cute! I am trying to convince myself I do not need/want one.....but: I'm thinking I might have to get one!

I wanted to mention this, to the poster who started this thread: Something my father taught us: "Always be honest about what you have, but always feel grateful and show humility for having it."

luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed