Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
Sammie :D
Gifted

soccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of light

Question PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME! How do I........

This is orobably an obvious question, but how can I post pictures on webkinzinsider?? I tried copy&paste, but that didn't work ...also, someone told me that tinypicture.com works for that, but when I tried that it didn't function....do u think i'm doing something wrong??
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

..also, when i mannage to post the pictures, will u come 2 my thread?? it will b in the secrtion "Head to the Pollz"
THNX!! plz help!
-Soccerstar 2230
soccerstar 2230 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME! How do I........

I use www.photobucket .com

When you upload your pictures there, it will give you the codes you need right underneath in order to post them on forums.

Hope that helps!
Old 04-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #3
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Do you know how to save pictures in PAINT?
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by soccerstar 2230
This is orobably an obvious question, but how can I post pictures on webkinzinsider?? I tried copy&paste, but that didn't work ...also, someone told me that tinypicture.com works for that, but when I tried that it didn't function....do u think i'm doing something wrong??
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

..also, when i mannage to post the pictures, will u come 2 my thread?? it will b in the secrtion "Head to the Pollz"
THNX!! plz help!
-Soccerstar 2230
Try this link....if this is not what you want go to the main page and there is a complete section on pictures. It helped me alot! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
Old 04-01-2008, 10:20 AM   #5
I am SOoOoO
Gifted

areocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of light

okay well if u wanna do it from webkinz.com then u press print screen on the key board, got to paint and paste it there just ctrl v, go to tinypic.com AFTER u save the thing to paint, on tinypic press browse under ur save as then double click the pic and say upload then it will give u a coad, then u just paste it on a new thread startter hee on wi pm me if u need more help !
Old 04-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
teddybear9738
Webkinz :)

teddybear9738 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to www.photobucket.com
make an account upload ur picture.
Then get the IMG code.
HOpe i helped!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
WarriorsHeart
Webkinz :)

BlueBandit is an unknown quantity at this point

you have to upload them to your computer or use an URL.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #8
Baltimore Colts

View Post Originally Posted by teddybear9738
Go to www.photobucket.com
make an account upload ur picture.
Then get the IMG code.
HOpe i helped!
that is it i cant add anything to that
Old 04-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #9
CraziiBabii

you can use photobucket but it wasnt working becuz its tinypic not picture....save it on paint and follow a thread somone mentionsed
Old 04-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #10
Sammie :D
Gifted

soccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerstar 2230 is a glorious beacon of light

OKay............ THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- soccerstar 2230 added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Try this link....if this is not what you want go to the main page and there is a complete section on pictures. It helped me alot! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
Oh, awesome!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! that IS really helpful!!!! Thanks!!!

Last edited by soccerstar 2230; 04-06-2008 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccerstar 2230 is offline Female
Closed