Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #81
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
Just a thought...if you say "I got the webkinz fox!!!" then people know what its about, they know what happened, so theres no point to click because they already know that you got the webkinz fox. But for other threads, that's a good idea, so they know what they are doing
That is a pretty good though, but I guess that WI members might still want to visit to congratulate them. Thanks for sharing your opinion!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #82
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Anybody else?
Old 07-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #83
Call me Nadine [:

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

Yup.
Like sometimes a poll is titled, "Do you...??" or "Should I?" or, "Which one?" and you have no idea what the poll's about. It's really very unclear.
Sometimes a clear title isn't needed, but in some cases, like in the Somebody Help! section, if there's a thread that says, "I need help!" It's just like, well no duh, this is the Somebody Help section.
Unclear titles just bug me because you don't know what the thread's about.

Also, sometimes in people's signitures, they have, "Click here to visit the best shop ever!" and you don't know if it's an A/S shop, Naming Shop, house decorating shop, or whatever. To be a little more clear, it could say, "Click here to visit the best A/S shop ever!" even just one word makes a difference sometimes.
boballoo123 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #84
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very good! And not only clearly titled but sayin something like "Webkinz Fox" could mean a lot of things like "I got the webkinz fox" "I'd like a webkinz fox" "How cool would it be if they made a webkinz fox?" "I discovered the unknown webkinz fox" and other multiple things.

And very good point about the gap between views & posts.

GREAT POST!!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #85
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by boballoo123
Yup.
Like sometimes a poll is titled, "Do you...??" or "Should I?" or, "Which one?" and you have no idea what the poll's about. It's really very unclear.
Sometimes a clear title isn't needed, but in some cases, like in the Somebody Help! section, if there's a thread that says, "I need help!" It's just like, well no duh, this is the Somebody Help section.
Unclear titles just bug me because you don't know what the thread's about.

Also, sometimes in people's signitures, they have, "Click here to visit the best shop ever!" and you don't know if it's an A/S shop, Naming Shop, house decorating shop, or whatever. To be a little more clear, it could say, "Click here to visit the best A/S shop ever!" even just one word makes a difference sometimes.
Exactly, that's kind of what I was trying to say, that sometimes, even just one word can make the biggest difference. Thanks for rewording what I was trying to say!

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Very good! And not only clearly titled but sayin something like "Webkinz Fox" could mean a lot of things like "I got the webkinz fox" "I'd like a webkinz fox" "How cool would it be if they made a webkinz fox?" "I discovered the unknown webkinz fox" and other multiple things.

And very good point about the gap between views & posts.

GREAT POST!!!
Thank you so much for coming by! I really appreciate your post!

Would anyone else like to post?

Anyone else?

Last edited by dumblonde693; 07-20-2009 at 09:50 AM..
Old 07-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #86
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

Anyone else have an opinion?
Old 07-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #87
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

This is very true. Most people will do this if they want their thread to get attention but it isn't right. You need to give at least a little of an idea of what your thread is about.

NICE8x
Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #88
ebaday

Thank you for the reminder!
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #89
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by NICE8x
This is very true. Most people will do this if they want their thread to get attention but it isn't right. You need to give at least a little of an idea of what your thread is about.

NICE8x
I agree. Often times, threads are titled unclearly to grab attention, and truth be told, it works, but I'm sure that after visiting most of those types of threads, viewers might wish they wouldn't have because it's just killing their computer time for them to view, but not post. Thanks for coming by NICE8x

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
Thank you for the reminder!
No problem!
Thank you for stopping by ebaday.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #90
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I simply say, "Agreed."
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~