Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
Qwerty42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Please don't...

Good idea, then the thread might be something you don't like.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #52
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Please don't...

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Right on! This is especially important when posting about games. I can't tell you the # of times that I have clicked on a post in games and read about loosing cash, missing a trophy, using a certain technique, etc. only to have to ask "What are you talking about?". Most of the time I get a simple answer but others have given me some rude replies.

What they fail to realize is that although they may have posted through a specific game on the list, the post is to the right of the list and doesn't say which game they posted through. So if the game name is not there, how would you know what you are reading about????
I can understand where you are coming from. Despite the fact that the name of the game is at the top of your page right about the Rare Items list, it is important to specify what your are talking about. Thank you for pointing this out! I appreciate your post!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I agree, but at the same time I think you are contradicting yourself. The title of THIS thread is also unclear. But I agree with the point you are trying to make(:
Thank you for agreeing. As I have said before, I am giving the viewers an idea of what people are doing when titling threads, and when they read the post, they'll understand that I titled this thread the way that they title some of their threads. Thanks for coming by.

View Post Originally Posted by Qwerty42
Good idea, then the thread might be something you don't like.
Thank you! It's possible that if you don't understand the title, you might not enjoy the main idea of the thread.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #53
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

Thanks for editing your title. Your new title choice is excellent, all could learn from you!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #54
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I definitely agree with you, dumblonde.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #55
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks for editing your title. Your new title choice is excellent, all could learn from you!
It's not a problem Webberlily! Thank you so much for your help!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I definitely agree with you, dumblonde.
Great! Thank you! I appreciate you coming by tarsky!

Any other comments?

Last edited by dumblonde693; 07-13-2009 at 06:41 PM..
Old 07-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #56
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Ditto! Exactly! Well.. said! xD

That has happened to me a couple times. Like a thread title would be someting like "Oh no!" and I check it out, nothing that special, I couldv'e been doing something else instead of reading that LONG story.
So, nothing against anyone that has done this or anything, but we ask you to please make your thread titled a little longer! With that, members on here might be a bit moe happier and you may even get more posts!
That way, everyone wins a little!

Thank you for saying this!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #57
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Yes! Thank you so much for posting this as a helpful little reminder. Especially in the HELP! Form you'll see titles like...
HELP!!!!
I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?????
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
OH NO WHAT'S WRONG????

I really would like more detail in the subject so that if I can help you, I am immediately seeing the problem. It just makes things a lot simpler.

Thanks again!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #58
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by FireFlyz
Ditto! Exactly! Well.. said! xD

That has happened to me a couple times. Like a thread title would be someting like "Oh no!" and I check it out, nothing that special, I couldv'e been doing something else instead of reading that LONG story.
So, nothing against anyone that has done this or anything, but we ask you to please make your thread titled a little longer! With that, members on here might be a bit moe happier and you may even get more posts!
That way, everyone wins a little!

Thank you for saying this!
Thank you FireFlyz! I really appreciate your comment! You are absolutely right when you say that threads that are titled clearly are likely to get more posts. No problem! I love to help out!

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
Yes! Thank you so much for posting this as a helpful little reminder. Especially in the HELP! Form you'll see titles like...
HELP!!!!
I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?????
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
OH NO WHAT'S WRONG????

I really would like more detail in the subject so that if I can help you, I am immediately seeing the problem. It just makes things a lot simpler.

Thanks again!
I know what you mean L0VE. I don't like seeing threads saying that you have a problem. Well, clearly you have a problem because this is posted in the 'Somebody Help' section of the forum. Goodness, we just don't get enough credit these days... LOL. Thanks for coming by!
Old 07-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #59
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

You just made a very good point. Good job!
panda886 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #60
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
You just made a very good point. Good job!
Thank you kindly.
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~