Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 PM   #181
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
bringing this to my attention has even made ME more aware of what I say in my titles!!

I have even been pretty vague. I am now putting more specific titles down.

thank you for bringing this to light!
It was soooo great to hear from you again rockermom! I'm really glad that I was able to help you! Thank you so much for your wonderful post! (Cute little smiley icon...it gave me a chuckle!)
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #182
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
I totally agree. It's very annoying when someone titles something like "Please Read!!! Help". I think they would get more views and answers if they titled something like "Help needed regarding Webkinz Employment Agency". I always click on threads titled like this, because that already tells me that they put some effort into their thread and it is worth me reading it. I also hardly ever click on a thread that shows no punctuation, grammar, spelling, or capitalization. That tells me without even reading the thread that it might not be worth reading. Great reminder, I hope everyone reads this! 5 stars!
Hey IndyandLucky! I'm so glad you came by to comment! This was definitely one of the best posts so far! I wonder if WI members realize that all they have to do is put a little more effort toward their titles to have a fairly close number of posts and views. Thank you so much for your great post!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #183
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

Default Re: Please don't...

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I think it was MUCH better than ??? or !!! or OMG!!! or AHH!!

I agree, dumblonde! rep for you! (If I can give it, cause I just recently gave yah some.)
Hey CrabCake! Before, my title was 'Please Don't...', just to give members and idea of what NOT to do, but I decided to change it just to be more descriptive to those who didn't understand. Thank you so much for the rep!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #184
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, It should be named CLEARLY Not '' Please help " or '' read about it inside " and Hey girlie! You online now !
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #185
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I agree, the thread title should tell what the thread is about, not just be a random title. It will help people find threads better if you make it more clear.

Hola WhiteTerrierFan! Thanks for coming by. I really appreciate your post!

Last edited by dumblonde693; 08-31-2009 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: fix
Old 08-31-2009, 07:20 PM   #186
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by prettybelle05
I agree, It should be named CLEARLY Not '' Please help " or '' read about it inside " and Hey girlie! You online now !
Hey prettybelle! Nice to hear from you again. xD Thanks for posting again on my thread!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #187
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL you welcome!
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #188
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Although one other thing. I do agree with you about your points but:

One thing about the titles is if you put something like "I found this! Come look!" then it makes people curious so they would want to look. I like doing that.

Last edited by CrabCake; 09-08-2009 at 12:00 PM..
Old 09-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #189
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

A good title in my opinion should be descriptive and want to lure you in.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #190
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...united-551921/

I clicked this, wondering what it could be, and it turned to be a church holiday, and I am not religious. She [the "author"] needs to make the title tell you that it has to do with religion!
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~