Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #171
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.
I totally agree with you. Sometimes I see a thread like, "OMG!" or "AAAAARGH!!"
And I don't know what it's about, so of course, out of pure curiosity, I click on it. I don't normally click on something unless I know I can have some input on the thread. So a lot of times when I click on these threads that have titles that have nothing to do with the question or the topic inside of them I end up not commenting on them because I don't know what to say.

If everyone were to title their threads proper titles then maybe there wouldn't be so many threads that have over a 100 views and only 5 replies, and more people would be happy.

Thanks Princess! I, too, am a very curious person, and naturally, out of curiousity, I'll check to see the idea of the thread. If people used comprehendable titles, then we wouldn't have this views over posts problem I'm glad you stopped by!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #172
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Chica for bringing it to my attention !!
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #173
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by painter26
I agree, I usually don't even read things like that with no complete title.

Hi painter! That definitely is a way to solve the problem; just avoid those threads! Thanks for visiting!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #174
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by prettybelle05
thanks Chica for bringing it to my attention !!
Hey Maddi! I'm glad I'm able to help! It was great to hear from you!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #175

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

So true. Ive seen so many OMG!!!!!! threads....... REP for u!
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #176
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by AdamLambertROX
So true. Ive seen so many OMG!!!!!! threads....... REP for u!
Hola Taylor! Thanks for coming by! I really appreciate your post! Also, thank you so much for the rep! Very nice of you!
Old 08-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #177
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

bringing this to my attention has even made ME more aware of what I say in my titles!!

I have even been pretty vague. I am now putting more specific titles down.

thank you for bringing this to light!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #178

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

I totally agree. It's very annoying when someone titles something like "Please Read!!! Help". I think they would get more views and answers if they titled something like "Help needed regarding Webkinz Employment Agency". I always click on threads titled like this, because that already tells me that they put some effort into their thread and it is worth me reading it. I also hardly ever click on a thread that shows no punctuation, grammar, spelling, or capitalization. That tells me without even reading the thread that it might not be worth reading. Great reminder, I hope everyone reads this! 5 stars!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #179
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Please don't...

View Post Originally Posted by clarinetchick248
I feel the same way.

Also, I don't mean to offend you, but your title for this thread isn't descriptive at all either....
I think it was MUCH better than ??? or !!! or OMG!!! or AHH!!

I agree, dumblonde! rep for you! (If I can give it, cause I just recently gave yah some.)
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #180
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, the thread title should tell what the thread is about, not just be a random title. It will help people find threads better if you make it more clear.
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~