Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #161
i gotz 51
Webkinz :)

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

yeaah and i have done that and i now see that i shouldnt.
thanks for the friendly reminder!
b-b-bre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 10:06 PM   #162
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Ugh i hate when it is like I won! or Yay! and such... totally agree
Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #163
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Thank you for Posting this, I prefer Clear titles.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #164
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

OMgoodness! Thank you!

Finally someone said it!

I do not know how many times I have clicked on a thread that said "Please help!" only to find they needed help deciding which shoes to wear on the first day of school! or something similar!

And then someone complains that they only have VIEWS and not POSTS!

I am a busy mom with four kids, my computer time is limited and if someone needs help, I am all for it. but you need to be clear in the title!

Yes yes yes! Yay for you!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 03:49 AM   #165
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

I totally agree with you. Sometimes I see a thread like, "OMG!" or "AAAAARGH!!"
And I don't know what it's about, so of course, out of pure curiosity, I click on it. I don't normally click on something unless I know I can have some input on the thread. So a lot of times when I click on these threads that have titles that have nothing to do with the question or the topic inside of them I end up not commenting on them because I don't know what to say.

If everyone were to title their threads proper titles then maybe there wouldn't be so many threads that have over a 100 views and only 5 replies, and more people would be happy.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #166

painter26 is on a distinguished road

I agree, I usually don't even read things like that with no complete title.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #167
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by b-b-bre
yeaah and i have done that and i now see that i shouldnt.
thanks for the friendly reminder!

It's great that you realized the mistake, b-b-bre, and refrain from doing it now! It's not a problem creating friendly remiders like these; I'm glad to help!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #168
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Ugh i hate when it is like I won! or Yay! and such... totally agree
Yep...that bugs me too! Thanks for stopping by Quack Quack!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #169
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Thank you for Posting this, I prefer Clear titles.

No problem Shooting Star, I'm glad to help! i prefer clear titles aswell!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #170
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
OMgoodness! Thank you!

Finally someone said it!

I do not know how many times I have clicked on a thread that said "Please help!" only to find they needed help deciding which shoes to wear on the first day of school! or something similar!

And then someone complains that they only have VIEWS and not POSTS!

I am a busy mom with four kids, my computer time is limited and if someone needs help, I am all for it. but you need to be clear in the title!

Yes yes yes! Yay for you!

LOL! I'm so glad that I was able to help rockermom! I completely understand and agree with what you said about limited computer time, and helping the needy! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing whatcha think! It was great to hear from you!
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~