Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #151
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Please, title your threads clearly

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
This is a good point because some people if they post in Somebody Help section say, "Please Help" which is not specific. So good reminder and its smart. Good Job!
Why thank you Franks. I know exactly what you mean! It was nice to hear from you!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #152
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Someone? Please post!
Old 08-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #153
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Know! It's like: "How do I..."! People think that it will draw people to their thread, but it only drives them away.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #154

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I was thinking about this the other day...... people should be titling them right, not putting silly things.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #155
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by pudgerodbulldog
Know! It's like: "How do I..."! People think that it will draw people to their thread, but it only drives them away.
Yeah, that's a great example pudgerodbulldog! Very good point. Thanks for your comment!
Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #156
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I was thinking about this the other day...... people should be titling them right, not putting silly things.
Hey cookie! That's exactly what I mean. Thanks for stopping by!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #157

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Hey cookie! That's exactly what I mean. Thanks for stopping by!
I also don't like when there's a poll, and it just says 'do you....?' and then you have to wait for the poll to see what the real question is!
I do admit, I did it once, but I decided I didn't like it.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #158
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There is a solution to seeing what it will be about!
By the title of a thread it has a little + mark in a tiny gray box. CLICK on it and it will show you the first post! You can then see what the thread will be about, and you can decide whether it is the right thread for you to post on!
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #159
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I also don't like when there's a poll, and it just says 'do you....?' and then you have to wait for the poll to see what the real question is!
I do admit, I did it once, but I decided I didn't like it.
I agree, that's the same as an unclear title. Thanks for bringing this up too! It was nice to hear from you cookie!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #160
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
There is a solution to seeing what it will be about!
By the title of a thread it has a little + mark in a tiny gray box. CLICK on it and it will show you the first post! You can then see what the thread will be about, and you can decide whether it is the right thread for you to post on!
--Star
Thank you for letting me know Star, but unfortunately, my + sign isn't working. I've notified Justin, and I am still waiting for a reply. Thank you so much for your post!

Last edited by dumblonde693; 08-22-2009 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: sub
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese bread = ♥, cheese!, chessey!-zanney, code wowewe, emma8432 aka cat lady, has given up, hi!!!!, i <3 jordan, monkey 08 was here, p.t. posted here, stop the cheese tags, whats a do?, ~♥~wl321~♥~