Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #131
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please take WI seriously~ rules to follow to be a good member

Rule:
Don't bribe people to join your site, I've seen this one too many times!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #132
pinkflower789

babywooley is an unknown quantity at this point

what about people who curse someone else.

should we report them?
because a person cursed me when i won a contest
babywooley is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #133
fudge4u22

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing with us. Over awhile I forgot about the rules but now i remember.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:03 PM   #134
PofNatey

thank you for posting I hope a lot of people read this!!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #135
GreenPunk

View Post Originally Posted by babywooley
what about people who curse someone else.

should we report them?
because a person cursed me when i won a contest

Yes, that would be allowed, but how are they cursing you? That is my question, if you mean by saying rude things to you, or stalking you on the forum on purpose, or just being ignorant, you should report them.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #136
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Please take WI seriously~ rules to follow to be a good member

View Post Originally Posted by 1r57
Hi! Thanks for the info! Rep point!

Um, I do have a question though. In your opinion, do ya think it's right to talk to friend at your own school about school related things and webkinz related things?
View Post Originally Posted by GreenPunk
If you know them well in real life, yes, otherwise, no. You sound like you know them well. I'd say yes you can.
I'd like to add to this that any talking you do with "a friend at your own school about school related things" should probably be kept to the PMs. It would be easy for that kind of chatting to drift into personal information about you, your friend, other friends, your school, etc. and, for safety reasons, none of that belongs on a public site of any kind.

When you're posting back and forth on a public board, you need to be very aware that EVERYONE can read what you write.

I don't want this to sound mean or scary and I hope it doesn't. It's just one of those things to remember when you're on the web.

natira is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #137
GreenPunk

View Post Originally Posted by natira
I'd like to add to this that any talking you do with "a friend at your own school about school related things" should probably be kept to the PMs. It would be easy for that kind of chatting to drift into personal information about you, your friend, other friends, your school, etc. and, for safety reasons, none of that belongs on a public site of any kind.

When you're posting back and forth on a public board, you need to be very aware that EVERYONE can read what you write.

I don't want this to sound mean or scary and I hope it doesn't. It's just one of those things to remember when you're on the web.

I'd just prefer emailing your real-life friends instead of using WI's private message thing, because if it gets seen by anybody else in case of a glitch, that would not be good... I know real-life people on here, but use email instead. But, it really has no effect on anybody else, so PM your friends however you please(Just nothing bad, okay?).
Old 04-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #138
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

this is a great thread thnx for makeing this i am sure some of the newer members doent now about this and i would liketo thank you for thalking ur time and makeing this thread it has i assume helped many people and it is some thing that will help to make wi a better place that is filled with kind things and knd people thanx agian
Old 04-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #139
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: Please take WI seriously~ rules to follow to be a good member

View Post Originally Posted by GreenPunk
I'd just prefer emailing your real-life friends instead of using WI's private message thing, because if it gets seen by anybody else in case of a glitch, that would not be good... I know real-life people on here, but use email instead. But, it really has no effect on anybody else, so PM your friends however you please(Just nothing bad, okay?).
Good point, GreenPunk! I like that even better.
natira is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #140
GreenPunk

View Post Originally Posted by natira
Good point, GreenPunk! I like that even better.
Thanks! WI is a good forum to be at, others aren't as well-constructed as this site! :3
Closed

Tags
follow rules