Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

this is a great reminder to us all.
and- if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
i'm sure a bunch of people have already mentioned this, but if you ever see a member being rude to another member, or if someone is rude to you, just flag it.
Haeleigh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #32
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

Great reminder. Thanks for posting this thread. 5 stars!

Last edited by lovemywebbies; 01-23-2010 at 05:42 PM..
Old 01-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #33

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Oh my! Thank you so much for posting this thread!
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #34

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Oh, I haven`t been seeing it, anywhere I go. I know I haven`t been a member for very long...but still, I haven`t seen it happen once, this rudeness thing...I sure hope I do not see it in near future, either! I`d like to keep WI a safe, kind, and caring community. (:

Last edited by frog009; 01-24-2010 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Spellang
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #35
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for the reminder! I have seen this lately and I do not appreciate it. If you see something rude/innapropriate/not allowed in WI, please flag the post/thread. Nobody wants this rudeness etc. to continue.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #36
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

Exclamation Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

View Post Originally Posted by lalagirl770
That's a good point, I've seen a lot of 'that's not very good' or 'it could be better' in the poll sections. I know there was a very rude member going around posting rude comments and I think they're gone.
It's the difference of constructive criticism, flames, fluff/spam, and saying everything is 100/1

Con Crit: Hmm, I don't know if I like it. The stem is very pretty, but the main flower top is a little too big. Also, if you colored the stem a deeper green, and the flower a pink or blue, I think it would turn out nicer.

Flames: **** **** it is so *** ***** and I ** *** * ** ** * you ***** (Fill in with your choice of generic insults)

Spam: yah its nice

100/1: Wow! It is so great! I love it! 1000000/10!!! Perfect! It is so good!

You decide. I prefer Con Crit. It actually builds, and helps while other ways of commenting do not.

(Now my arm hurts, so I'll end this)
Old 01-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #37

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Yes, if they don't use their manners continuously then you should flag them. You could also PM them reminding the person to use their manners. Thank you for bringing this to our attentions.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #38
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

The same things have been happening with me, this is a great idea!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #39
Speedmonkey will become famous soon enough

i will remember my manners.
Speedmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #40
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know alot of people can be really rude. Kind of like that tag, "lol this thread blows." hmm? On a thread ABOUT not being rude, I guess the point didn't quite get across? Bottom line, treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Thank you for reminding everyone that a positive attitude is the best. And if you're having a bad day, don't take it out on other people. Just keep any comments that are rude to yourself and leave the person you have a comment about alone. Otherwise, it could cause suspension, or banning of you from WI. I've been on WI for... two years? And only a couple of times have a I encountered rude behavior. Since I haven't been on WI for a while, people may have changed, there's newbies, and some people have left/don't get on anymore. So rudeness may have increased, but idk. Haha, very good thread. Thanks again for reminding everyone! (:

~carlayy
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
flag everything moving, remember your spandex